Chapter 2:"Shinpi-Tekina Moji Zenpen!(The Mysterious Character PART 1)

5/26/1995 @ 23:50(11:50)

Age:13 years old Yukimura Ritsu,Nishimura Tetsuya and the other teen detectives.

Culprit:"DIE!"

Victim:"Please don't!"

The culprit then shots the gun to the victim directly in the heart.

NEXT DAY...@ 6:50 am

TV Reporter:"A man named Honda Atsushi,owner of the HONDA hotel was found dead in front of his own hotel and was shot with a 7 inch bullet in the heart.He also left a dying message.The message was written in his blood in letters L and H.Will this be a clue to find the culprit?Will we ever catch him?We'll soon find out with the help of the detectives...."

Ritsu:"Another Murder Case huh?Just like my parents death.Shot in their both heart and no longer,they also die.I'll go find the culprit and send him to jail to remember all his cases.This is for the justice of my parents and also for Mr.Atsushi."

--------------------------------------------------------
FLASHBACK
4/30/1995

21:00 pm(9:00)

Mom:"Oh,Ritsu!Why did you called?Is something wrong honey?"

Ritsu:"No.It's nothing.I just called to know what time will you arrive here?Are you with dad too?"

Mom:"Yeah,your dad is driving.Maybe we'll arrive at 22:00 pm (10:00) at home honey.I'll give the phone to your dad.Here dear."

Dad:"Thanks.Hi Ritsu,have you finished you homework?"

Ritsu:"Yes dad!On my birthday,can we go swim at the beach?"

Dad:"Of course,why not!Ok,we'll just talk about this at home alright.Bye!"

Ritsu:"Alright dad!"

Dad:"Alright,Harumi here."

Mom:"Ritsu,just open the gate later.We're already near the Beika Hospital."

Ritsu:"Okay mom!"

Then I suddenly heard the glass shredded.

Dad:"HARUMI!Hang in there!"

Ritsu:"Dad,what happened!Is something wrong!?"

Then I heard another glass shredded.

Dad:"KA!!!"

Ritsu:"Dad!Dad!What's going on!"

Dad:"Ritsu,call the police and an ambulance.Hurry Rits---KA!!!!"

Then his car bumped into the light post near the Hospital.

Ritsu:"I got to hurry,mom and dad are in danger."

I then locked the the house and called the taxi to ride in to save my parents.

Ritsu:"Please hurry up!Go straight at the Beika Hospital.HURRY!"

Driver:"Yes ma'am."

Then I called Inspector Megure and the ambulance.

Ritsu:"Hello?Inspector Megure!"

Inspector Megure:"Oh Ritsu-kun!Why did you called for?"

Ritsu:"Inspector,Dad and mom,they got shot...and...and their car bumped into the post!"

Inspector Megure:WHAT!?Where are they right now?!"

Ritsu:"I'm already heading near the Beika Hospital.Please hurry!"