Chapter 6:"Hikōki no satsujin jiken!(Airplane murder case!)"

4/12/1998

Send Text to:Shinji-niichan

"Hi Brother!It's me,Ritsu.I'll be back in there at May 7.I'll arrived around 2:00 am.Don't tell anyone that I'll be back.Ok?I'll see you then.Bye!"

~~~~~MESSAGE SEND!~~~~~

5/6/1998

Age:16 years old Yukimura Ritsu,Nishimura Tetsuya and the other teens.35 years old Shinji-niichan.

It was 14:00 pm(2:00) in the afternoon here in America.I woke up so early because I will be back in Japan around 2:00 am in the morning tomorrow.Around 14:30 pm (3:30),I then arrived at the airport and I was already in the plane.12-13 Hours is my flight from America to Japan.I put my headphones and played my music player.I first played "Truth~A Great Detective of Love" and nap for a little while.Around 20:08 pm (8:08),I heard a loud scream at the restroom.I then removed my phone and my headphones in kept it in my bag.I then rushed to the restroom and saw the corpse.I then checked if his dead already.

Ritsu:"I'm afraid his dead already."

People:"WHAT?!"

People then started to panic and I told them to stay calmed.I then asked people if they have camera with a film.

Ritsu:"Those somebody have a camera with film?"

Passenger#1:"I do have.I'll get it."

Ritsu:"Thank you."

He then get his camera and gave it to me.

Passenger#1:"Here you go."

I then took a picture of the corpse and kept it in my pocket.I then returned his camera.

Ritsu:"Thank you."

Good thing that there was an inspector and some police officers.

Inspector'"What's happening here."

Ritsu:"Oh...It's you Inspector Lee.Nice to see you here."

Inspector Lee:"Oh it's you Ritsu.From Stowe Middle school that solved a case right?"

Ritsu:"Yeah.I'm going back to my home town in Japan to meet my friends and my brother."

Inspector Lee:"I see.I'm going to Japan to see my daughter and my japanese wife.Ayano Lee is my wife and Haruna Lee my daughter."

Ritsu:"I see.I'll be solving this case again before flight will end."

Inspector Lee:"The deceased is Mr.John Taylor.A 26 year old painter.Dead for about a hour.Now Ritsu,who do you think are the suspects?"

Ritsu:"It's her and the one on her right side.Next is this man.Third is him and the last is this person.In total,we have 5.Let's have their baggage and check if there is a murder weapon after that is a body search."

SUSPECTS:
1.Adalson Smith(34)
2.Ace Johnson(23)
3.Jodie Williams(24)
4.Rachelle Taylor(Older Sister of the deceased)(28)
5.Ann Robinson(19)

They then asked the suspects to took their baggage and checked if one of the bags have the murder weapon but there was no weapon.

First is Mr.Smith's bag.

Officer:"Mr.Smith's bag has a camera,films,pencil,sketch book,clothes,and towels.There is nothing to be consider to be a murder weapon."

Second is Mr.Johnson's bag.

Officer:"Mr.Johnson's bag has a camera,film,Sir Conan Doyle book,pen,notebook,clothes and towels.There is nothing to be consider as a murder weapon."