Characters & Introduction

New Characters I put:

Yukimura Ritsu:female detective

Nishimura Tetsuya:male detective

Jones Honey:Ritsu's rival

Hanae Ryouta:Tetsuya's rival

Yukimura Shinji:Brother of Ritsu

Yukimura/Fujimoto Harumi:Mother of Ritsu and already a deceased police officer

Yukimura Hideoshi:deaceased detective and father of Ritsu

Nishimura/Yoshioka Sakura:mother of
Tetsuya and a Lawyer(still active in the story)

Nishimura Fukuroi:father of Tetsuya and a writter(still active in the story too)

Culprits(New)

New Families and people

Old characters:

Kudo Shinichi

Mouri Ran

Hattori Heiji

Toyama Kazuha

Masumi Sera

Mouri Kogoro

Kisaki Eri

Kudo/Fujimine Yukiko

Kudo Yusaku

Megure-Keibu

Police District

Agasa-Hakase

Haibara Ai

Yoshida Ayumi

Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko

Kojima Genta

Akai Shuiichi

Miyano Shiho

Miyano Akemi

GIN

VODKA

VERMOUTH

CHIANTI

KORN

KIR

SHERRY

KAITO KID

Kuroba Kaito

Nakamori Aoko

FBI Agents

Introduction:

I'm Yukimura Ritsu.A female detective.I study at Teitan High School as a high school student.My mother is Yukimura Harumi and my father is Yukimura Hideoshi.They are both police offficers but dad has another work whichi is a detective under Inspector Megure.I solve many tough cases like my other detective friends:Kudo Shinichi of East(Tokyo) ,Hattori Heiji of West(Osaka),Masumi Sera-chan(Tokyo female detective),and especially my childhood friend,Nishimura Tetsuya(also a detective in Tokyo).Like Kudo-kun and Tetsuya,I also like Detective Sherlock Holmes.Kudo-kun is one of the person who wants to be the next world's Sherlock Holmes.When I was a 14 year old girl,I didn't wore any glasses that are for people with blurred readings and my hair is only on the normal length but when I came back in my hometown,Beika Japan to reunite with my friends again,I already wore a glasses with the grade of 75 which I only wear when I'll be reading and solving some cases and a longer hair.When my parents both die after the incident when they both got shot with a 7 cm bullet,a month after their funeral,I went in America for more english lessons. Once I got here in Tokyo after I went in America,I went first at my new house near my school.Then I went to the house of Agasa-Hakase(Professor/Doctor Agasa)to pay him a visit and to see him again,then I met the Shonen Tantei(Detective Boys that was led by Edogawa Conan.Me and Conan-kun met after I both saved Tetsuya and the Shonen Tantei after I went in Touto Tower,saw them,followed them and saved them from a criminal while I still wore my latex mask to keep my secret identity that I came back already.I also heared Kudo-kun died,well they're totally wrong.Conan-kun is Kudo-kun.When I was in one of the cases,we saw and heared Mouri-san's deduction is as the same as Conan-kun told us earlier.He is also the start of the "SLEEPING KOGORO".He is trully Kudo-kun.He was shrunken by the drug called APTX 4869.But he admitted he was really Kudo-kun to me and Tetsuya.Then after that,I met Yoshida Ayumi,Tsuburaya Mitsuhiko,Kojima Genta,and Haibara Ai that are part of th Shonen Tantei.Haibara Ai is the creator of the drug and the escape scientist of the Black Organization.Her true name is Miyano Shiho and under her code name SHERRY.Her sister,Miyano Akemi but under the code name Masumi Hirota by Shuiichi Akai,her lover.Speaking of Black Organization,I have a brother named Yukimura Shinji and his code name is KIRSH.My brother was killed by GIN and VODKA from the organization.But I got suspicious when I met Hayashi Shiro.He looks like my brother but always wear a long sleeve clothes.I don't know why but I know my brother has a scar on his left arm.Shinichi's romantic interest is Ran.Mouri Ran(17) is the daughter of Mouri-sensei and Kisaki-sensei.Although her parents live seperately,she knows that they still care and love each other.After that incident,I went to Osaka and there I met their Metantei(Great Detective),Heiji-kun,Kazuha-chan(friend and romantic interest of Heiji-kun),and their parents.Toyama Kazuha-chan(17) is smarter than Ran-chan but almost all of us are skilled in Martial Arts.Ran-chan is good in Karate,Heiji-kun in kendo,Kazuha-chan at Aikedo,Sera-chan in Jeet Kune Do,Mouri-sensei and Kisaki-sensei both good in Judo,Tetsuya in Judo and Kendo slightly knows Karate,and me at,Karate and Jeet Kune Do also slightly at Aikido.I'm quit good at Judo and in Kendo.I'm skilled in music,gymnastics,and sports.I'm also skilled in some guns,swords and driving but Tetsuya is more skilled at using them.At the first time me and Kazuha-chan met,Kazuha-chan and I seems to be a little bit rival friends because she think that I like Heiji but time past,me and Kazuha-chan became close to each other and I told her that I don't like him but the one I like is Tetsuya.Let's see my next adventure in Chapter 1:Kekkon kinenbi no satsujin jiken!Yukimura Ritsu's Saisho no Jiken!(Wedding Anniversary Murder case!Yukimura Ritsu's first case!)

Arigatou Minna'san!

Attention:
The new characters are created by me.This is just a fanfic so they're not in the real anime.