Comfort Me to Set Me Right, But Your Decision Breaks Me/Fix it/

Start from the beginning

"Pine-"

"Just go on with your ruling Bill..." Dipper says to him.

You don't deserve him!

Bill stared at the brunet's back hoping he would turn back to look at him, but he didn't. He teleported out of the room.

Silence consumed the room.

Your ruining him!

"I thought you would have chosen me instead of your rule... But your greed had taken you away from me." Dipper quietly said to himself.

Ah, Ah... Reconnecting is hard you know~
That's unless the other recognizes his mistake
Connection is important.

+Bill's Castle: Throne Room+

Bill was on his throne again blankly staring across the room at nothing in particular. No one in the room because they were all out showing the world an awesome party. In the back of his mind he could feel something bugging him and it wouldn't stop.

'PineTree is sad... I wanna go back to him...' Bill thought, he could sense Dipper's state of feeling. 'I need PineTree.'

Bill held his head pondering on what he should do. Either listen to his PineTree or his wants.

"But I don't want to lose my ruling..."

But you don't want to lose PineTree right? Bill's subconscious was starting to act up now. Just like it did ages ago, when he had sung that song.

"Yeah, but I worked so hard for this."

Do really want to repeat history and suffer again? Think about it, back then after he died because of your dumb decision you became depressed and lost. His subconscious fought back.

Bill froze at the mention of what happen way back when, his eyes now staring at the ground below him. " I... I... Don't want that... I can't lose him again, not after I just found him again." The demon says in a shaken up tone, his breathing becoming ragged. The blond's hands came up to his face and covered it. "I don't want it to happen to him."

Listen to PineTree. Stop you rule. His subconscious continued.

Recognize your mistake.

Bill arms fell limp to his sides, he stood up from his thrown. 'I'm sorry PineTree.'

He teleported himself out of the castle.

Mission: Reconnection<Start>_

+Sap Cave+

Mabel cried on Pacifica's shoulder while Gideon patted her on the back.

Stan was gripping his hands tightly on the railing after telling everyone the news about Dipper. His twin brother stayed silent as he worked behind Stan to finish the invention that would close the rift.

Everyone stayed quite for the time being. No one really could make a sound to fix a broken family.

"Hey meatsacks." A familiar voice greeted, the voice carrying through the cave.