Chapter 4 - Working Together With New People

Amy is the 'daughter' of two vampires?!?!

Surely then, Amy's a vampire as well then...

You thoughts wrong.

She's something much worse...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Amy had gone way past the point of furious. They had destroyed her mother; turned her into ash. Shannon’s body stopped blazing with fire, and spat out ashes, black as soot.

Amy was going to tear the two girls limb from limb, and oh so painfully; or so she thought. Dannii at once sprung off her 4 huge paws, and doing what she was created for; to protect.

Quite unexpectedly, a young, beautiful vampire walked into the house; through the empty door frame, where the front door had once been. She was the most beautiful creature both Dannii and Emily had ever seen in their lives.

Her name was Kirstin.

Kirstin had fire red hair, which came down halfway down her arm in loose curls; where a sapphire tattoo pattern, ran down from the top of her neck, to the bottom of her spine and hands were beautiful, like her.

Her eyes were the colour of warm golden syrup, and she had cool, pale skin that reflected the sunlight like tiny diamonds from the sunlight, which was coming in from the window, Shannon had broken with her screams.

“Thank you. I appreciate you thinking I’m good looking and pretty.” Her voice was so pure; like an angel.

"How does she know I was thinking that; maybe she’s like me and has telepathy!" Emily thought.

“Emily, yes I have telepathy." She said, walking toward her. I can read minds; and speak into people’s minds.”

Dannii changed back into a shy human.

“Wow! So you’re a werewolf.” – Dannii nodded slowly and shyly – “Don’t worry; I want to help you get rid of that.” Kirstin pointed to Amy.

“You don’t like her either, huh?” Dannii asked sacastically.

Kirstin shook her head, then said, “You’re not the only one.”

She stopped shaking her head, and smiled sweetly at Emily and Dannii.

“May I ask, because I’m curious...How old are you? Please don’t take offence; like I said, it’s just out of curiosity.” Emily asked, amazed at how divine and stunning she was; anyone that pretty had to be an angel.

Surprisingly, Kirstin didn’t think this was an offensive question, to Dannii and Emily’s surprise. She answered them in her angelic voice,

“In human years, I’m about 24 years old. But I was bitten by a powerful vampire ‘Raphael’, and I became a vampire myself then, at 16.”

Emily, Dannii, and the new vampire, Kirstin had forgotten Amy was at the stairs. Amy wanted to kill all three of them now.

“I’m going to ask my pack to help destroy this one. She’s become a full vampire and got her powers yesterday; when she turned 16. So to be honest, she will be more powerful than older vampires, because there is still some human blood inside her, which makes her stronger by the slightest bit, for the vampiric cells are using her human life force." Dannii informed both Emily and Kirstin as they didn’t know this piece of useful information; their eyes still on Amy.

“Dannii, if you bring your pack here, I’ll bring my friends and coven.” Kirstin suggested to Dannii. She was work with them to destroy Amy! Kirstin also knew Emily was not a normal 16 year old. She and Kirstin had the same power, only much more powerful; as many more.