Elle rolled her eyes. Why were brothers so infuriating? By that point, Elle's legs were cramped being in the back of Jackson's totally impractical Porsche and she had clambered through to the drivers seat, whacking her head several times on the way.

Lydia sat up and pulled her own phone out of her bag to update a few of her pictures so she pulled Elle over by her jacket and into the frame of her phones camera. They took a few selfies (Peace sign anyone?) before a smashing was heard from outside.

Suddenly a huge beast appeared through the window of the rental store and landed just a few meters away from the car the girls were in. It had fur coming out from its body everywhere and vibrant red eyes that Elle knew she wouldn't be able to shake for a while. It's face was grotesque and appalling with razor sharp fangs and deadly claws. It roared an earthshaking howl before turning into a human and running off into the dark.

Elle and Lydia let out a scream of terror and in the moment of it all, they had managed to take a video of it accidentally that would come in great use.

* * *

"Unit one, do you copy?" a voice came in from over the radio to the two Stilinskis. Stiles reached for the radio before his hand got slapped away by his father.

"Sorry."

"Unit one, copy," Sheriff admitted into the radio.

"Got a report of a possible 187,"

"A murder?" asked a shocked Stiles swivelling his head round to face his dad, the large amount of fries that were half in his mouth fell out when he turned so quickly and he was left looking with a handful still in there ready to fall out.

* * *

"Stay here," ordered Sheriff Stilinski as he clambered out of the car and shut the door. He walked over to the deputy closest to him that was next to one of the three ambulances at the scene, "Paul, let's get this area locked up."

"Oh, no way," gasped Stiles from inside the car when he caught sight of Lydia and Elle sitting on the edge of an ambulance wrapped in blankets, terrified, with Jackson next to them trying to get them out of there so they can go home.

"Why the hell can't I just go home? I'm fine," and agitated Jackson complained to the Sheriff when he went over to him to take his statement.

"I hear you, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion,"

"What part of 'I'm fine' are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home."

"And I understand that-" Sheriff tried.

"No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum-wage rent-a-cop like you! Okay, now, I wanna go home!" Jackson shouted.

Stiles was transfixed by the sight of a shaking Elle and was absolutely heartbroken that she had to go through that and was just staring at her until a metal on metal sound of a gurney broke him out of his fix, "Oh, whoa, is that a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed as he got out of the car, the arm hanging out from the sheet that was put on top of it. Sheriff just gave his son a look and Stiles slowly backed away with his mouth wide open.

"Everybody-" Sheriff started and that was when Scott McCall tuned out of his hearing at the top of the roof as he and Derek Hale observed from the top.

* * *

Scott was crouched down at the edge of the building with Derek next to him.