Annie looked away. "I'm sorry."

"I'm not coming back," I said.

"Okay," Tyler said, "Can we see Jack?"

"Yes. Follow me back to the house." I got in my car and calles Emmett.

"Hey babe," I said.

"Where are you?"

"I'm driving home. I'm sorry, my parents showed up and we were talking."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're home right? They want to see Jj."

"Yeah, I was making dinner."

"Yay! I'll see you in five. Love you."

"Love you too, bye." I hung up.

I pulled up into the apartment building and waited for them to follow.

"This is a nice place," Tyler said. We walked in and I opened the front door.

"Very nice," Annie said.

I motioned for them to sit on the couch while I looked for Jj and Emmett.

I found them in the kitchen. "Hey buddy," I ruffled Jjs hair. "Hey babe," I kissed Emmetts cheek.

"Hi baby," Emmett said.

"Jj, I have some people who would like to meet you," I said softly.

"Friends?"

"Kind of," Emmett said.

We walked into the living room. "Jack, this is your mom and dad," I said.

"Hey buddy," Tyler said.

"Dad?" he asked.

"That's me, and that's your mommy." He hugged them both and Tyler teared up a bit.

"Addie, we have a proposition," Tyler said.

"Jj, why don't you take your mother and show her your room," I suggested.

He took her hand and led her to his room.

"Continue," I said.

"First of all, I'm Tyler Bryce, Addies dad," he stood up and shook Emmetts hand.

"Emmett Masters."

"Nice to meet you."

"Tyler, continue," I said.

"We want you to come back home,"he paused. As I opened my mouth to interrupt he kept talking, "Before you say no, listen. You come home and we can take care of Jack. If we have Jack you can go to college. We don't want you to ruin your life for our mistakes."

"I can't just pick up my life and leave. No."

"I understand. If you change your mind, you know where to find us. We're going home tonight." Annie walked out of the room with Jj behind her.

"Say goodbye JJ," I said.

"Bye mom, bye dad."

"Think about it, its not fair to keep him from us," Annie said. Then they left.

"Hungry?" I asked Jj. He shook his head yes and Emmett went to finish cooking.

After we ate dinner Jj went to watch t.v. in his room before bed.

Emmett and I sat on the couch, "What are you thinking about?" Emmett asked.

"Nothing."

"I know you're thinking about the deal."

"I'm not. I wouldn't leave you," I said.

"Its a good deal though," he said.

"I love you, I'm not leaving you."

"We should go."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All three of us go. I'll transfer to North Carolina and you can go to."

"I can't ask you to leave your life."

"You keep making excuses for me. What about you? what do you want?"

"I don't want you to leave your life behind for me."

"Baby, you are my life."

"Emmett-"

"I mean it. We can stay with your parents or get our own place. As long as we're together."

"That's why I love you."

"I know." I laughed at him.

"Alright, I'm going to check on Jj," I said.

I walked to Jjs room and saw he fell asleep. I turned off his t.v. and pulled the blanket up before walking to my room. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed.

"We pack tomorrow then?" Emmett asked.

"yes," I layed my head down on his chest.

"I know you don't want to go. But its best for our future."

"I know," I sat up.

"What's wrong?"

" I haven't told you the whole truth on why I left," I said.

He sat up and looked at me, "What do you mean?"

"I told you I was bullied, by my brother and his best friend, Shane."

"Yes."

"Well, a few months before I left Shane did something."

"Like what?"

"He cornered me in my room and Harry blocked the door," I wiped my eyes, "Shane raped me and Harry didn't stop him." He handed me some tissue and held me while I cried. "I've never told anyone that before," I said when I wasn't crying as much.

"Its okay baby, I still love you," he kissed my forehead, "and you're beautiful," he kissed my scars, "and when I see him, I may kill him."

"Thanks," I said.

"Anytime. Now go to bed, I love you."

"Love you too."

I layed down and thought about home. I can't wait for everyone to see me. I've lost a little weight and I don't wear baggy clothing anymore. I actually weigh about 110. During the months before Emmett and I moved in together I starved myself. If Jj noticed I'd eat but later throw it up. Emmett makes me eat large amounts because he's worried for my health but I don't want to be fat again so I try to exercise a lot.

I'm happy to see my friends again. They called a lot but I never answered. I couldn't face that. I hope they still love me, but even if they don't, I've got Emmett.

---

A/N

vote!

--Alexx