Chapter 20: The Goddess gets Drunk

(Y/N)'s POV

It was a casual Friday night.Everything seemed normal,at least right now.

So anyways,we were having dinner which our 'beloved' fox had prepared.We were fighting again,I was nagging over the fact that he had made something I didn't like,and he said that I shouldn't be such a spoiled princess and eat my meal,which I did...sort of...okay most of it!

Just before I could stand and retire into my room,the door was opened,without knocking I should remark.

Firstly,bunch of smoke was blown in,and then we started to see two figures.

Kurama and Mizuki.

Nanami's eyes kind of lit up while mine remained a bit irritated,same went for Tomoe.

I spotted quite several bottles of sake in Mizuki's hands,for Kurama,he seemed to have some sords of food.

"I,the superstar Kurama-sama,got some expensive crabs for you,poor people." he half-yelled.

"And that's just about where I leave." I mumbled as I tried to slip past them to get into my room.

I suddenly felt the collar of my kimono being grabbed and a bag full of sweets was swinged in front of my face.

"Okay maybe I'll stay just for a little." I quiqkly said as I grabbed the bag and sat back down behind the table,stuffing my mouth with all different kinds of sweets the bag contained.

-Timeskip-

Some time passed and I was almost finished eating all that candy,I got up to go and wash my hands,Nanami decided to accompany me since she needed a drink.

Tomoe,Mizuki and Kurama were arguing about something,which I didn't pay much attention to,Nanami seemed to though.So before we stepped out the room,Nanami said." Why don't you have a drinking competition then?"

I sweatdropped. "I don't think that's a good idea." I muttered,but Nanami already grabbed my wrist and dragged me out the room,all I heard were the cheers of the three men.

We were back shortly after our little trip to the kitchen.

"She's nothing like that!" We heard Tomoe half-yell from behind the door,me and Nanami looked at eachother uneasily but entered anyways.

"I am perfect (Y/N)!" he then stated.

I froze at the sight before me.

Apparently,Tomoe had turned himself into me,at least he looked exactly like me,well his eyes were purple and he still had his fox ears and tail,but other than that,an exact copy.Me and Nanami just kinda stared at them,all three were obviously drunk.

"She doesn't have those watermelon breasts,you must be drunk,fox.I win." Kurama suddenly appeared next to Tomoe.

"You're the drunk one!" he stated while crossing his arms. "(Y/N) might not look like it,but she is quite chubby." he then added.

They started to physically get in contact now so I decided that it was the right time to get involved.

"Stop." I said,quite blankly as I approached them and waved my arms in front of my face.

Suddenly,a hand was placed on my breast,by no one else then Tomoe,he held his chin with the other hand thoughtfully.

My eyes widened firstly and I didn't quite get what just happened.

After a few seconds,Tomoe lets out a thoughtful "Hmmm."

"There were no pads in there!" he suddenly turns away.

My eyes turned wide and my face went completely red.I was just violated by my own familiar.

"Tomoee-" I growled as dark aura surrounded me.

"I will freaking kill you!" I yelled and was about to rush towards him.Nanami stopped me by grabbing my kimono and not letting me walk any furder.

"I WILL FREAKING STAB YOU WITH A SWORD 200 TIMES AND THEN I WILL BRING YOU BACK TO LIFE AND THEN I WILL KILL YOU AGAIN AND THEN I WILL BURN YOUR SORRY ASS-" "(Y/N) please calm down!" Nanami begged while trying to keep me away from Tomoe.

As I realised myself,my main wish wasn't killing the fox,I needed to forget what just had happened.And how was I gonna do it?Simple.

Since the three were busy with arguing I made my way to one of the sake bottles.

I took a big sip and expression of disgust was seen on my face.I didn't particulaly like alcohol,problably just because I wasn't used to it.At all.

-Timeskip-

Tomoe's POV

My head was aching,I slowly opened my eyes to find myself passed out in the living room.It was in the middle of the night,I sat up.

I looked around,Kurama,Mizuki and (Y/N) were asleep on the floor.Wait!(Y/N)!?Who allowed HER to drink!?

I sighed as I closed my eyes."I shouldn't have drank so much." I mumbled and somehow got up.

I walked past (Y/N),giving her a glance,I decided that I should take her into her room.

Slightly shaking my head I tried to pick her up.

She stirred a bit and a moment after her eyes flashed open,I could tell by her face that she was still drunk.

"Oh,did  wake you?" I asked quite blankly with my cold tone.

(Y/N) stared at me for a moment.

Then the collar of my kimono was grabbed and before I knew it,a pair of soft lips brushed against mine.

I widened my eyes and a pink tone spread across my cheeks.

After a few seconds she pulled back,still holding my collar with one hand.

"This is what it feels to be violated by someone you don't like!" she almost hissed while tapping on my cheast with her index finger.

I stared at her in a puzzled manner,I hadn't violated her,had I?I would remember.

"I'm off." she suddenly said and got of her feet,letting go of my kimono and exiting the living room.

"Bloody walls!" I heard her curse,a loud thump continued.

The taste of candy and sake lingered in my mouth,I touched my lips and a light pink tone covered my cheeks again.

What on earth did that mean?!

-Timeskip-

(Y/N)'s POV

I woke up to have a terrible headache.I guess I had a bit too much sake last night,too late to go back now though.

I somehow got up and made my way into the kitchen where Nanami was already waiting for breakfast to be ready.Tomoe's back was facing us,he was finishing cooking the meal.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Nanami happily greeted me.

"Morning." I grumpily answered and sat down.

I rubbed my eyes and yawned."I had a very strange dream." I muttered.

"Hmm?What was it then?" Nanami asked.

I raised my eyes,forming a confused look on my face."I saw that I kissed Tomoe." I said.

The weird thing was that as I had spoken those words,Tomoe became tense,I saw him gripping the knife in his hand tightly.

That couldn't possibly have happened...right?

Nanami chuckled and I tried to ignore Tomoe's weird behavior.

I knew one thing for sure,I wasn't going to get drunk again.