Chapter 11: Burn in Hell!

Sidenote:Tomoe already goes to school!

Okay lets start.

............................................................

(Y/N)'s POV

The annoying sound of my alarm started playing.I lazily streched out my hand and turned it off,then peeking from under my duvet to see what time it was,Nanami usually woke me up,I didn't remember setting an alarm to wake myself.

My eyes widened as I saw the numbers on the clock.

" 7.40... " I quietly whispered.

"S*it!I'm going to be late!" I cursed and tossed the warm duvet off of myself,but as my feet touched the floor next to my futon,I slipped and fell against the cold ground.

Every part of my body aching,I opened one eye,the other one tightly shut.I saw a liquid recocnized as cooking oil poured on the ground.

I squeezed my teeth tightly toghether in anger."Damn you,you idiotic fox!!" I furiously yelled while I tried to get up,but fell down again as the floor was slippery.

I knew this was his doing,well,partly I was at fault.

*Flashback to Last Night*

I just had an argument with Tomoe,and to get my revenge,I had decided to ruin his favourite kimono.

Quietly sneaking into his room,I took out the beautiful kimono and poured ink all over it,chuckling evilly as I did so.He was furious of course,but it was totally worth it.

*End of Flashback*

I finally managed to get up from the ground and grab my clothes,I needed to make it to school,I would die to see his expression.

Quiqkly cleaning myself from the oil,then doing my hair and finally dressing myself in full speed I bolted out of the room,towards the coridor to put on my shoes.

"Lady (Y/N),you should be in bed!Tomoe-dono told us not to disturb you,he said that you are sick." Onikiri spoke as she saw me.

I frowned and gritted my teeth as I heard his name.

"I'm not sick,he was just getting revenge on me!" I shouted while already rushing out of the shrine.

I stopped for a second.There was no way I would make it on foot,so I looked around for possible transport options.

I spotted a bysicle next to the shrine,it was problably Nanami's,I had no better choices right now,so I gabbed the bike and started to pedal at full speed.

Just as I had turned into the school yard,I lost control over the bike.I squeezed my eyes tightly toghether and landed into a bush.

"Ouch ouch ouch." I silently muttered.

I took a look of myself,I had hurted my knee,it was bleeding.I quiqkly took my handkechief and carefully wiped away the blood,it did hurt,but I needed to cover it for now,thankfully my skirt perfectly covered the wound.Then there were scratches all over my arms,some deeper then others,I solved that problem with the jacket,I had left the shrine with the white shirt on,but thankfully I had grabbed the orangy jacket as well,after quiqkly cleaning the wounds on my arms I slid on the jacket.

I got up,that should be it.I started to walk while running my fingers through my hair to get rid of possible leaves and little branches that had gotten in my (H/C) hair during the occasion.

But as I took the first step,burning pain shot through my knee.

Great.Just great.

I gathered myself for a bit,breathing in and out.

I then heard the bell,it was the last time to go,but to get there in time,I would have to run.

"Come on (Y/N),you can do it!" I cheered myself as I took a step,squeezing my eyes toghether in pain as I did so.

"Show that yokai that you're not a weak sorry-looking girl." I told myself and started running,the pain only getting stronger and stronger as I speeded up.

I slammed the door open,panting madly.

"I'm...so...sorry...for...being...late...sensei!" I said between pants,the whole class was staring at me.

"Well I see that you were rushing to get here,what happened to your cheek?" he questioned,turning towards me.

I widened my eyes and touched my cheek,I found blood on my fingers,crap,I had scratched my face as well.

"Oh that,well,my cat scratched me." I made up a random excuse,I could only beg the god that Nanami would keep quiet about it,she and Tomoe were the only ones who knew that I didn't even have a cat.

"I see,get to your seat quiqkly!" he commanded and I bowed,walking over to my seat,doing my best not to show the expression of pain on my face.

I collapsed in my seat and tried to get my breathing back to normal.

I pulled out the blood stained handherchief and with a clean corner,wiped off the small amout of blood on my face.

"(Y/N) are you alright,what happened?" I heard Nanami whisper.

I turned to her,forcing an 'Everything-is-fine' look on my face,in reality it really wasn't,my knee was burning,so were my arms.

"I'm fine,no need to worry." I gave her a closed eye smile,while in reality I wanted to scratch out the fox's eyes.He was responsible for all this,damn him.

I felt his suspicious eyes on me ,I could only hope that he didn't notice anything.

The first 2 lessons went fine,I didn't stand nor walk during the breaks,that way I didn't hurt my knee.But unfortunately,the 3rd lesson was PE.Physical Education.

I didn't like physical stuff naturally. (Again super sorry if this doesn't match your personality at all,just bear with me)  But right not PE was just a pain in the ass.

*Timeskip to the start of PE*

I had waited everyone else to get dressed first,just so no one would be able to see the wounds.With long,loose pants I was able to hide my knee and with sports jacket I hid my arms.I glanced myself quiqkly from the mirror,nothing was visible,exept the scratch on my face of course.

And of course we needed to have a running lesson today,I cursed the teacher in all ways possible in my head.

As I started running,my stomach reminded me that I didn't eat anything as well in the morning,not to even mention the fact that I didn't bring lunch,and of course I didn't take any money with me.

Could this day get any worse?Possibly.

I was on the 3rd lap,the path we were supposed to run was about 1.5 km long,I stopped and rested myself against a tree,to get even a slightest bit of rest.

I was exhausted,my body was weak,my right leg was burning,the sun shone right on to me and I desperatly needed to drink.

"He can...burn...in...hell." I said,out of breath and tried to push myself on my feet.

I could take a few steps forward,then my body stopped working.I widened my eyes and found myself collapsing,I started to fall forward.

I shut my eyes,not wanting to feel falling on the hard ground.

'Damn you,fox'

........................................

I AM SO THANKFUL FOR ALL THE READS OMG!

Yeah that's all I am off to write the next chapter,

Love you all!