Chapter 12: Maybe...

I really like the expression of the girl in the picture I added so that's why I put it here XP I dunno,anyway lets continue.

...........................................................

(Y/N)'s POV

Instead of the harsh ground I was expecting,I felt strong arms wrap around my slim waist.That person took me in his arms bridal style,I raised my eyes,just to see who it is.

I froze as my eyes locked into cold violet ones.

Tomoe...

His expression was rather annoyed,even slightly angry if you ask me,but I also thought I noticed a hint of concern in his eyes.

"Geez,you're helpless." he stated with an annoyed tone while sighing.

I shook my head to bring myself back to reality.

"Hey!" I yelped as I tried to push him away,failing miserably.

He shook his head slightly while turning and setting his steps towards school.

I crossed my arms while pouting,why does he always appear when I don't want him to see me,he always comes when I'm helpless.

*Timeskip to the nurse's office*

He placed me on one of the beds carefully,I glared at him almost angrily.

"You can go now!" I said insultedly while crossing my arms again.

"Not before we have treated your wounds." he said bluntly.

I widened my eyes.He noticed after all.

"How did you know?" I shot an almost shocked expression at him.

"I'm not stupid now am I?" he more said than asked,grabbing bandages and other things from the cupboard.

My expression grew even more dissapointed.And I had hoped that I had fooled him.

"You can't fool me (Y/N)." he said as if he had just read my thoughts.

He kneeled down in front of me and pulled up the end of my pants,revealing the wound.

"I turn my back for a few minutes and you're already covered in wounds." he said,even a bit strictly.

"Don't act like you're not at fault,you're the one whose fault it is!" I straightened my back as my voice rose.

"How is this my fault?" he asked,looking at me,his voice grew more angry too.

"Because of you I slept in,that made me rush and then fall with that stupid bike!" I barked angrily.

He threw his eyes back on my knee that he was wrapping in bandage.

Did I catch a note of guilt on his face?Problably just my imagination.

"Sorry." I heard him say very quietly,almost unhearably,and his face wasn't cold and harsh either.

I widened my eyes,did I imagine that too?

"Huh?" I immidently questioned.

"Nothing." he blankly said,obviously being back to his normal self.

I watched him as he tenderly treated my wounds.That was weird,seeing him like this I mean.He is always so mean and insolent with me,but yet he takes care of me without complaints right now.

' That man confuses me.'

Tomoe's POV

'She's just scared to get close to someone,because everyone who said they'd be there,left.'

The words of the green-eyed man rang in my head.I had never looked at her like that,I have always thought of her as an annoying headache who I now have to protect and take care of.But I had never thought how she felt,I had never wondered what she hides under that shell of hers.I had never thought that maybe that's just a mask she puts on to look tough.

I mentally shook my head to get rid of all the questions.

'Maybe...'

(Y/N)'s POV

I fought with myself,I felt like I should apologize,but again that would've been a shot towards my pride.

I raised my head to look him in the eyes and opened my mouth.

I found him,not very far away from my face as he placed a patch on my cheek.

A light pink tint creeped on my cheeks as he looked into my eyes.

"I'm sorry for getting ink on your kimono." I said quietly,unable to look away from those purple orbs.

"You better be." He said and before I could react he grabbed me in his arms again.

"We're going home." he said blankly as he started to make his way out.

"But what about Nanami?" I asked.

"I'll pick her up later." he said.

I carefully peeked at him while he carried me.

'Maybe...he isn't that bad...I won't leave just yet...'