Chapter 31: The End

OMG!Are you kidding me!?! 12.7K reads and so many comments and votes!?!

Me:*straightens back,clears throat* I would like to thank my mother-

Cathrine(my bff):Oh shut up already and get to the story!

Me:*annoyed face* Fineee...

But....I'm sorry to announce...this will be the last chapter of this book...T_T

But I will be starting a new Tomoe x Reader book so stay tuned for that!

Hugs and Kisses!

........................................................

(Y/N)'s POV

I slowly opened my eyes,it was obvious that I wasn't lying on the cold ground anymore,but where was I then?

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" a low woman's voice asked,I stiffened.

It was her.

I sat up,surprisingly,my stomach didn't hurt,I felt bandages wrapped around it though.

"M-ma'am-"

"I asked if you know what you're getting yourself into?" se repeated herself,her tone a bit louder this time.

I swallowed."Yes.I want you to take out my heart and life elixir,I know that you owe my mother." I said confidently while standing up,slowly walking to her.

She suddenly grinned."You must really love him,huh?" she raised an eyebrow.

I stiffened again and stopped.

Love?

I...I have never thought of it that way...Do I...love him?

Yes.

"I do-" I smiled "-more than anything in this world." I ended my sentance while sitting in front of the old woman.

"Alright,but just because I owe your mother." she said,her face serious once again.

I nodded.

We agreed on one,she would make the pain go away until my death,the pain caused by the cut in my stomach,she also agreed to leave a small bit of life elixir in me,so that I would last for 2 more weeks,Tomoe's curse was going to be placed on me,she gave me a bag of small leaves,she taught me how to use them,this way I could hide the black veins that were going to cover my body.

Everything went pitch black and I fell into deep,deep slumber.

-Timeskip-

My eyes flashed open and I gasped for air,I saw Mizuki,Nanami and Mikage near me immidently.

"(Y/N)!" Nanami yelled immidently.

I ignored her and bolted up,I shot my stare on Mikage."Take him out of the mirror!"

Their stares were confused.

"Now!" I commanded.

Mikage did as I said.

"Now get out of the room!All of you!" and I literally pushed them out.

I breathed out as I had closed the door.I turned my eyes on Tomoe,I bit my lip,he looked awful.

I walked carefully next to him and reached for the bag,I took out the small bottle with glowing green liquid also a glowling ball.

I poured the liquid in his mouth and placed the ball over his heart,it soaked in immidently.