(Y/N), the daughter of the well-known Lady of Flowers is left all alone after a group of powerful yokai have decided to kill her mother. Overnight, she becomes the new goddess of The (Y/L/N) shrine and has to complete all the duties of a goddess all by herself, being nearly 6 years old. Being a independant girl, she pushes down all the pain that her dear mother's death caused her and tries to somehow keep the shrine toghether.
But why is some of her memory wiped? Did something happen to her that forced the 13 guardians of the Heaven wipe her memory?
(Y/N) has turned 17 a few weeks ago and while visiting the 'world over yonder', she meets a human god, Nanami Momozono. But what happens when (Y/N) meets a fox yokai named Tomoe, will she fall in love and sacrifce her life to save him?
Warning! This is my first fanfic/book/writing...stuff, So please do not kill me!
I don't know I just love Tomoe and apparently I'm confident enough to write a book.
Also I can't promise that I will update daily because I do have school and homework...ugh...but other than that I'll try to update as often as I can.
- Chapter 1: Meeting the 'Human'
- Chapter 2: The Arrogant Fox
- Chapter 3: A Familiar!?
- Chapter 4: Attending school?
- Chapter 5: A Different Nightmare
- Chapter 6: Kidnapped
- Chapter 7: Rescued
- Chapter 8: A Possible End to Hatred?
- Chapter 9: Cooking...
- Important! A/N
- Chapter 10: The Assembly
- Chapter 11: Burn in Hell!
- Chapter 12: Maybe...
- Chapter 13: A Leap into the Past
- Chapter 14: Please Don't Leave Me Alone
- Chapter 15: I Need to Leave Right Now!
- Chapter 16: Are You Out of Your Mind?!
- Chapter 17: I Promise
- Chapter 18: Idiot!
- Chapter 19: A Painful Memory
- Chapter 20: The Goddess gets Drunk
- Chapter 21:Christmas Special!
- Chapter 22: The Goddess Catches a Cold
- Chapter 23: Indeed,I'm Just Out For a Walk
- Chapter 24: You're My Highest Priority!
- Chapter 25:New Year's Special!
- Chapter 26: Why Should I Care!?!
- Chapter 27: Because...
- Chapter 28: I was...jealous
- Chapter 29: Do I...love her?
- Chapter 30: I'm...Sorry
- Chapter 31: The End
- A/N Please Read!