Chapter 3: A Familiar!?

(Y/N)'s POV

*Morning*

I squeezed my eyes tighter toghether,showing signs of waking .I shifted sides and pulled the duvet up to my nose.

Suddenly my eyes shot open and I sat up,looking around myself.I wasn't in my shrine that's for sure.Where was I then?

I stood up,feeling somewhat different,not that I was feeling sick or something,I just felt that something important had happened,but I had no idea what,I didn't have any nightmares either.

I walked uneasily towards the door,thinking if I should go and look around or not.I reached my hand out,ready to push the door open,but someone got ahead of me and opened the door instead.

I blinked a few times,becoming face to face with no one else than the arrogant fox.I sweatdropped,why him out of everyone?

"Oh,you're finally awake." he said blankly and walked past me,not even giving me a look nor asking for permission.

"What do you want?" I asked while sighing,still facing the door not him.

He didn't have an opportunity to give a reply as Nanami already happily brushed into the room,saying me good morning and such,then she walked towards the fox and I finally turned,looking the both of them uneasily.

The room filled with uncomfortable silence as everyone stared at eachother.

"Would you care to explain anything?" I crossed my arms as I turned towards Nanami precicely,raising an eyebrow.

"Well,after you started to fall down,i kinda made Tomoe my familiar and then commanded him to save you and kinda...well..." she got a bit uncomfortable,looking down she scrabbled a bit.

"Well what?" I asked,rather harshly.

"Um I kinda..."

"Spit it out!" I demanded,my tone getting a bit louder and definetly more unpatient.

 "I demanded Tomoe to make a contract with you too!" she half-yelled while squeezing her eyes tightly toghether,as if she was waiting someone to hit her or something.

My eyes widened and I swear my mouth fell open.Then I remembered what you were supposed to do to form the contract.I covered my mouth with my hand and turned away,so that my back was facing them,I rested my other hand on a table next to me,as if I was going to collapse.

I swallowed and shivers went down my spine.This was my FREAKING FIRST KISS,and I can't even remember it BECAUSE I WAS FREAKING UNCONSIOUS!?

"Are you telling me that this thing is my familiar now!?" I angrily yelled while pointing shamelessly at the fox,who obviously growled over the fact that I just dared to call him,The Oh Great Tomoe,'This thing'.

"Yes?" Nanami tried to give me a happy smile.

My chibi form fainted,but after a few seconds I was back on my feet.

I'd seriously would've rather died than get into a contract with that unpolite fox.

You could sense the thick air between me and the fox as we glared at eachother,it was more than obvious that neither of us enjoyed eachothers company.

"Both of you,get out!" I suddenly said,pointing to the door.

"But why?" Nanami asked curiously.

"I need to think." I said,my tone not being so angry anymore.

Both of them left,leaving me alone with my thoughts.Lets admit,I was seriously annoyed over the fact that I now had a familiar,I could take care of myself on my own,that's for sure.But there was something about him that awokened my interest,there was something about him that was different,something that I couldn't figure out.And that annoyed me.

................................................................

Yep,another quite short chapter but oh well.

I don't have anything else to say I think...yeah...

Have a nice evening...or day...or morning I don't freakin know.

Byee!