I shook my head. "No." i said. "I'm staying here."

"Baekhyun. I am warning you." Father said in an obviously controlled voice. "We wouldn't want to make a scene, do we?" and he tried to smile.

I clenched my jaw. "I am staying here."

"You don't have the right to disobey me. I am your Father!" He hissed. "Now, you let go of that guy's hand and come with us. Do you hear me?"

I shook my head. "I'm not taking orders from you okay? I'm so done with it!"

Yifan stepped forward. "Baekhyun, please." he muttered, eyes begging. "Let's go. Please."

I looked at him. "Yifan... just please leave me alone." i whispered. "I don't want to--"

"You don't have to choose!" Father suddenly said and his eyes are as deadly as i can tell. "You will never have an option, do you understand that? You will do what we tell you. You are nothing but something the company would use! You should have figured that out a long time now!"

I know that. I fcking know that fact.

But hearing it said. I never knew it could hurt like this.

"You are meant for this!" Father continued. "You are meant for our own disposal, you are meant to follow orders! You don't have a choice, Baekhyun, do you hear me?! You don't get to choose from anything! WE WILL CHOOSE FOR YOU!"

I bit my lip and shook my head. I can already feel the tears brimming in my eyes. "No..." I choked but it suddenly came out as a sob.

I felt Chanyeol's arm wrap around me.

"You don't need to talk to him that way." he said to my Father.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU BASTARD!" Father bellowed but as he realized, he tried to fix himself though his eyes are still angry. He tilted his head to one side, trying to see if anyone's watching us.

As he said before. We wouldn't want to make a scene.