Act 8

Dedicated to HeartHeartExo !!! Thank you for reading my fics! Hope you enjoy it more! xoxo

* * * * *

B Y U N   B A E K H Y U N

I ran my hand over my arm as i shiver.

The atmosphere's starting to turn colder now and the wind is quite stronger. Chanyeol and I are both leaning over the railings, watching the dark forest in front of us and sharing bizarre stories about our lives.

I felt an arm wrap around me, pulling me closer. "Come here." Chanyeol breathed. "I'll warm you up."

I grinned as i snuggled nearer, resting my head on his shoulder. I glanced up at him and he's looking down at me with his eyes so kind and a small smile on his lips. I smiled back.

"You can remove your mask now." I whispered.

Chanyeol grinned as he looked around. "Are you sure?" he asked.

I nodded, biting my lip thoughtfully. "I... guess so?" i whispered. "Besides, i want to see your face. Here." then i reached out for my own mask, removing it from my face.

Chanyeol's smile grew wider as he stared at me. Then i touched his face, my fingers hovering on the bow that held his black mask. His eyes are so intense, looking down at me with such love and tenderness.

"Would you mind?" I whispered, raising my brow.

But instead of answering, Chanyeol touched my face. "You're really beautiful, aren't you?" he smirked as he shook his head, as if he can't believe what he's seeing right now.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Won't you remove your mask?" i asked instead.

Chanyeol grinned and he swooped down to give me a peck on the lips. When he tried to pull back, i pulled his face and kissed him one more time. He just feels so good, i can't get enough of him. We started kissing and touching and hugging, just pulling each other close as much as possible. I don't think i wanted to breathe. I don't think i want to stop.