And just when i'm about to pull his mask free, someone cleared his throat.

Chanyeol and I pulled back from each other and we both stared in surprise at the two figures standing by the doorway of the balcony. I grabbed Chanyeol's hand and he squeezed my hand back.

"Father." i said breathlessly.

My Father and Yifan is gazing at us, eyes intense. "Baekhyun..." Father said in a tight voice. "I thought you're engaged." he added and he sure directed the statement to Chanyeol.

Now i am more than glad that i wasn't able to remove his mask.

"I am not." i answered my Father.

Father glared at me. "Byun Baekhyun, we had an agreement."

"We didn't." I hissed, my voice starting to raise. "Father, we didn't have an agreement. You and Mother had that agreement with the Oh Family."

Father is now gritting his teeth but a few guests are glancing at us from the ballroom hall and i know my Father won't afford ruining his image.

"Baekhyun." Yifan started. "Do you want to talk? We can--"

"No." I said as i shook my head. "I'm fine. I'm with someone." then i gestured at Chanyeol and Yifan's eyes darted to him. He squinted his eyes and i can feel Chanyeol tense beside me.

"Who's this?" Yifan asked, pointing a finger at Chanyeol.

I glared at him. "Yifan, don't you dare point a finger at him. That's rude!" i hissed.

"What's rude is making out with someone when you're engaged, Baekhyun!" he shot back.

"I told you i am not engaged with that Oh Sehun!" i shouted at him. "I am not and i will never be engaged with him. I won't marry him!"

Yifan let out an exasperated breath as he stared at me with disapproval.

"Let's go, Baekhyun." Father hissed at me. His frown starts to get deeper and his face angrier. He glanced at Chanyeol again and he looks at him really bad.