Chapter 4

~ Kari’s p.o.v. ~

I slowly opened my eyes to what was blurry at first but soon became a room that was mostly white and a light yellow. I groaned and shook my head. “Ugh. What the…” where was I?! Just then a wolf with white fur, a black paw, black strip going down her back, blue eyes, and silver-ish chest fur.

“How are you feeling Kari?” she said

“How-how do you know my name?!” I was in shock. “And where am I?!” I was scared. A little.

“It’s me Cebi,” CEBI?! “And this is sky world. The place I told you stories about when you were little.” She grinned. “This is my true form.” She sat next to me on the bed. “Only your parents saw this form. Well, until now that is.” I looked at Cebi and smiled.

“I like it.” I said happily. She looked in my eyes. Cebi then told me to get back to sleep. “No way! I just woke up and to find out that I’m now in this sky world place!” I was freaking out. I mean think about it. “I’m going to go explore.” I got up and out of the bed. “Bye!”

“Wai--“I left the room before Cebi could stop me. The whole place was HUGE! It was like a bunch of floating islands in the sky, and the people here had wings and gold armor. It looked like Greek mythology was all over the place. I felt like an odd ball from the twenty first century.

“You should be in bed kid.” I heard someone say. He was REALLY buff! “Don’t want you passing out again. Be glad Pit and Lady Palutena brought you here.” Lady Palutena? I smiled.

“I feel a lot better now sir. Thank you.” I walked off. This was so cool!

“Hey Kari!” I heard a familiar voice call. I turned around to see Pit walking up to me. “I see you’re feeling better.”

“Yeah. Just fine now thank you.” I said a little joyfully.

“Well, Lady Palutena wants to meet you. Come with me.” He led me to a big room that had light green walls. It had a few plants and a fountain.

“You must be Kari Himura. Cebi told me a lot about you.” A woman with sort of green hair and a blue-green dress stepped up with a smile. “It is nice to meet you I am Lady Palutena goddess of light.” She looked in my eyes as if looking into my soul and shuttered a little.

“What’s wrong?” Pit rushed to her.

“Her past, it’s-it’s so horrible.” I tilted my head as they both stared at me. Am I missing something important here? I always am…