Torn little kid (Kid Icarus uprising fan-fic)

Prolog

As she walked home with her Cerberus thirteen year old Kari Himura looked to the star lit sky and sighed. She had pure white short messy tom-boy hair, blood red eyes, a scar on her right arm starting at her shoulder and ending a little below her elbow and had some scraps all over her. She is wearing a beat up blue T-shirt with a black symbol which means ‘angel’ in Japanese. She has an old denim vest, torn dirty denim khakis the legs of her khakis seem to be a little big and sway in the wind. She has metal bands with weird unreadable writing all around them on her wrists and ankles. She is wearing an old cap that is a tan-ish color. She has a silver ribbon cat bell above her blue crescent moon birth mark that has gold wing off to the sides. She has blue fingerless gloves with a black and silver version of her birth mark. Kari never really liked wearing shoes but when scolded enough she wears silver colored slip on shoes. Kari knows how to use magic so she is always practicing away from town. If she practiced in town the people would be afraid of her so that is why she practices away from town.

“Are you ok Kari?” one of the Cerberus’s three heads looked and asked a little worried.

“Cebi…” (Seh-be) Kari looked down to her feet and gripped the shopping bags tightly and closer to her chest trying not to cry. She shook it off and forced a smile. “I’m fine. Let’s go” they walked off. Kari didn’t sleep much that night.