Chapter 3

What they saw was a boy with a white tunic, white wings, brown sort of spiky hair and a gold crown (A/N ok I don’t know the name on the thing pit wears on his head so sue me! Yesh :P ) Kari just stared then after a few minutes skidded down the crater and to the unconscious boy. “Whoa! Who called the Greek Mythology convention?” she took the crown and stared at it. “This is really cool! Hey Cebi come down here!” (A/N I am putting a futuristic twist in this so yeah just so you know :3 ) Cebi rolled her eyes then came down. The boy slowly opened his eyes.

“L-Lady Palutena?” he sat up and swayed from side to side slightly then felt his head.

“Oh hi!” Kari handed his crown back to him. “Sorry about that…” she was sitting on her knees. The boy just took the crown and stayed silent. “I’m Kari.” Kari smiled. He had blue eyes that reminded Kari of something she thought she had long forgotten.

“I’m Pit….” He got up slowly.

“Why’re you dressed like that? Greek Mythology stuff died out a few years ago…. No one has stuff like that anymore…. Well, collectors do but they just collect the stuff and never really use them…” Pit looked at Kari shocked.

“I always dress like this…” he seemed weird. Kari didn’t listen. She was staring at his wings.

“Why do you have wings?” she kept asking him questions like “why’re you in a crater?” and “why do you have so many wounds?” Pit didn’t really answer her.

“Well,” he started. ”PIT!!” he heard. “Um… never mind.”

“Tell me te-“Kari was slapped by Cebi.

“Kari, if he doesn’t want to answer then respect that! Haven’t I taught you ANYTHING?!” Kari rubbed her red cheek and looked down.

“Sorry Pit. Sorry Cebi.” Kari got up and started to climb out the crater when she started coughing.

“Kari, you ok?” Cebi pulled her down.

“I’m fine.” But she wasn’t. She was hurting deep down at this thought. This memory. Her heart has been broken and torn for as long as she could remember. She sighed. She coughed again only this time blood trickled down her cheek then she fainted. Cebi rushed to her side. Pit knew what was going on in that moment.

“Lady Palutena--“

“Alright, you can help out.” A plant surrounded in light came down from the havens. Pit smiled.

“Thank you. M-may she come to sky world for a while??” Palutena laughed.

“Sure. Just be nice and show her around.” Pit blushed. Cebi chuckled.

“It’s been awhile Palutena.” She called.

“Ah! Is that you Cebi?” Palutena sounded happy. Pit was confused.

“Sure is. How’s sky world?” Cebi wagged her tail. What’s going on?!?!!

~end chapter 3

Me: <o.o>

Kari: <x.x>

Pit: <-.->

?: ~walks away~

Cebi: yesh say something! ~silence~ I’m surrounded by idotes… (3….2…1…)

Kari: YOU’RE ONE TO TALK!!! YOU HAVE THREE HEADS!!!!

Cebi: you point being~~?

Kari …

Cebi: exactly…

Me: well…. Before this gets out of hand… see you-- ~gets hit in the head by a bowl that was thrown by Kari~ (too late it has gone WAY over the deep end!) in chapter 4! Bye!!