Chapter 2

Cebi was running at top speed with a confused Kari on her back. “Cebi…. What’s going on?!” is all Kari said. “Cebi!” Cebi didn’t answer but kept going. She had straight face but deep down she was concerned for Kari. Cebi practically raised Kari from birth.

~ flash back! ~

Cebi and Kari’s parents were walking home from a long day of shopping. Kari’s mother, Mikomi Himura, was still pregnant. Kari’s father, Lynx Himura, was worried because Mikomi tended to push herself, he was worried for both his wife and not yet born child. When the trio was close to the house Mikomi dropped the bags she was carrying, fell to her knees and gripped her stomach. Lynx dropped the bags he was carrying and rushed to her. “Mikomi! What’s wrong?!” Lynx wore a worried look. His black spiky hair swayed in the low wind.

“It-it’s time…” Mikomi felt weak and her smooth waist long platinum colored hair clashed with her pale skin.

“Cebi, Get Mikomi to the hospital! I’ll take the bags home and meet you at the hospital!! GO!” Cebi nodded and grew from an average dog size (A/N like the size of a full grown lab) to the size of a full grown tiger! She kneeled down and let Mikomi climb on her back. Lynx helped of course. Cebi ran as fast as she could, but not too fast so she wouldn’t make Mikomi sick, to the closest hospital. A few hours later a baby girl was born.

“She’s adorable.” Mikomi smiled while holding the albino child.

“What should we name her?” Lynx was holding Mikomi’s hand. He patted the youngsters head a few times.

“How about Kari?” Cebi piped up. The two looked at her then back at their child.

“It’s perfect.” Smiled Mikomi. Her sky blue eyes were affixed on little Kari.

“Kari Himura… it is a perfect name for a perfect child.” Lynx gestured for Cebi to come see their child. Cebi nodded and trotted up. She put her forepaws on the bed so she could see Kari. Everything seemed right with the world. Kari smiled and giggled making everyone in the room giggle as well. But all this changer after Kari’s first birthday. It was summer and Kari was now one and a half years old. She and Cebi were playing catch with a multi colored ball and it was a little past noon. It was peaceful and sunny. But in that very instant the game of life turned the tables against them. Kari jolted when a crash of thunder sounded. Cebi looked up and saw monsters floating and crawling toward the small town they lived in.

“Cebi, take Kari and get out of here!!” called Lynx from the window of their shack while grabbing a weapon to give them time. Mikomi did the same.

”here.” she gave Cebi four metal bands. “These are for Kari when she’s older.” Kari was confused and scared. Mikomi looked at her daughter and gave her a final hug and Lynx did too. “Now go!” Kari held her mother’s leg sobbing

“I DON’T WANNA GO!!!” she was heartbroken. Cebi grabbed Kari by her shirt and ran as far away as she could. Kari cried the whole way saying. “M-MAMA!!! D-DADA!!!!” this Broke Cebi’s heart. Soon Cebi found a cave for them to stay at for the time being. She placed the sobbing Kari down and comforted her.

“It’s ok Kari… I’m still here.” Kari looked up at Cebi then rushed in to her fore legs with a huge hug. She cried and cried. Cebi looked down at her and wrapped one of her forelegs around her, patting Kari’s back with her paw. “It’s alight…. It’s going to be ok,” Kari slowly started to cry herself to sleep. “Everything’s going to be ok.” Kari was asleep.

~ end flash back! ~

Cebi soon stopped at a crater. She let Kari off then shrunk down back to the size of a full grown lab. Kari and Cebi peered in and saw~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~End Chapter 2~

Me: hello! I hope you like it so far! And I’m sorry for the whole ‘sad flash back’ thing!

Kari: I BLAME THE INTERWEBS!!!!

Me: … uh…

?: yeesh…. She’s loud today…

Cebi: trust me she can be much worse!

?: really?! Whoa that’s some vocal cord she has…

Kari: BE QUIET CEBI!!!

Me: oh boy… ~arguing starts in the back ground~ oh well…. Oh and if you can guess our two guests I’ll give you an internet-cookie! Mm-k? well bye~! ~waves bye~