Shall We Date? Ninja Assassin part 4

Based on Luna's POV
-----------------------------------------------

Slowly, I started to regain my conciousness. Ignoring the dull pain in my stomach, I slowly opened my eyes to met a red coloured ceiling.

'Red, that means right now I'm already at Kyokatei'
I thought to myself.

The aching pain was still visible but I manage to sit on the laid futon I was sleeping before.

One by one I attached my memories of what happened before I lost my conciousness.

'Oh yeah, I was knocked of by Soji'

Speak of the devil...

The sliding door slides open, revealing those familiar red haori that belonged no other than the man I thought of before.

"Soji"

"Sorry for the pain, that was a revenge from kicking me before". There was a slight smirk on his face. Wait, what?! Smirk? He can smirk?!

"Jeez, can't you be a little more gentle towards a lady?" I scoffed.

"*sigh* come on, Kin's waiting for us. You can stand up right?" He asked. Plastered on his face was an emotionless expression mixed with concern. I almost laugh at his attempt to be concerned. Almost.

"Yes I can, lead the way"

But when I stood up, my legs wobbled and my body starts falling. Good thing Soji caught me in time with his arm on my waist. I blushed a little at this.

"No you can't. Let me carry you"

Then he slid his arm through my back and the other one below my knee and he easily lift me off ground like I was nothing.

"Wh-whaaa put me down!!" I thrashed my body to break free but Soji put a tight grip on my body, preventing me from ecaping nor falling.

"Don't struggle and just be quiet. I'll carry you there"

"Fine"

At the Mirror Room....(one of the room's in this Kyokatei building)

"We've arrived" Soji said as he slides the sliding door open.

Inside was a rare sight to be seen. All Vigilante members were stting there waiting for us.

"You're late Soji" Aoi said sarcastically.

"Sorry" is all what Soji says.

"Now then, shall we began our inspection?" Kinshiro asked all of us.

And thus the inspection began. I was asked a lot of question as I lied to them each time I answered.

"What are you doing back then?" Aoi asked, reffering to when I was still with Sora.

Sora. The thought of her name sent shivers down my spine. I hope she's okay..

"Me and my friend had just came to this city to our cousin's house. But since this is our first time here...we got totally lost, I'm sorry that I caused trouble to you guys" I explained to them as I tried my best not to stuttered so they believe in me. Even though I'm lying to them. Especially to Hotaka, because he was an Kabuki actor , he could easily noticed right away if I'm lying.

"All right then...I believe you, Aoi, lead her to her friend, she's not an enemy" Kinshiro said.

"All right. Follow me" Aoi implied as he led the way out from Kyokatei towards the harbour.

"Thankyou" I said sweetly.

"Wh- don't make that kind of face or I'll lose control" Aoi said while blushing as he looked away trying to hide his face.

"Huh, what face?" I don't have any idea of what he meant as I stared at his face.

"N-nothing. Ah here we are, we've arrived"

He got out the key from his pocket as he unlocked the door. Inside was dark but not too dark as there was a visible light from the space on the ceiling.

"Sora? Where are you?" I half shouted.

"L-luna?" It was obviously Sora's voice since she make her appearance and bear hugged me.

"S-s-soraaa I caan't b-br-breatthe!" I tried to speak as she crushed my body with her bear hug.

"Aah! Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Sorry faked cry.

"Nah, its fine, now say hello to Aoi here" I then held Sora's hand and Aoi's hand as they shake hands.

"Now then, let's get back shall we?" Aoi asked.

"Yeah, we probably should" I said.

"Go back where?" Sora asked.

"To Kyokatei, they prepared a room for both of us to sleep to" I explained to her.

"Oh, okay" She said.

"More importantly, I'm happy that you're safe Sora" I smiled sweetly at her.

"Yes, I'm happy that you're okay too Luna" She smiled as well.

Then the 3 of us had a small chit chats as we walked our way back to our awaiting 'friends' in Kyokatei.