Chapter 2- Kuroshitsuji

The girls fell into the portal the evil witch had made for them. Where did the portal go?

-

"Ugh, Sora...you okay? Ouch, my head hurts" Luna wakes up first with a slight nausea and reaches to Sora who is still unconcious. She tried to shake her shoulder gently and called her name.

"Sora..wake up quick"

"Nnn" Sora opened her eyes slowly and spread her hands to search for her glasses.

"Where're my glasses Luna?"

Luna turned her head to left to right searching for her best friend's glasses.
She smiled and then frowned when she found Sora's glasses near a...carriage?

"Found it. Here"

"Thanks"

After Sora finishes wearing and adjusting her glasses, Luna began to talk

"This place is kinda strange, lets get up and walk somewhere" . True, the place around them is kinda...old, with some carriages and the people staring at them is wearing...Victorian era's clothes?

"Y-yeah, let's go-no RUN!" Sora yelled loudly. Jeez, that girl really loves to shout isn't she? Then they both began to run

But Luna stopped when a very VERY familiar voice echoed in her ear

"Not so fast strangers" The voice is very familiar yet Luna never remembered she ever talked to the owner of this voice. So Luna and Sora slowly turned their body to face the owner of that voice, when they turned, Sora's mouth agape open and Luna's face blushes a thousand shade of red.

"Ch-ch-Charles Grey...?" Luna said weakly. Her knees become weak and before her body touches the ground, with a swift movement Grey held her up bridal style and that makes Luna almost fainted.

'Why are we on Kuroshitsuji's world?! And why Charles Grey, my favourite character in the anime is here, holding me like this with no shame?!!'
Luna's thoughs only make her blushes redder, redder than a tomato.

On the other hand, Sora has finally stopped being a statue and for some reason she smirks to herself.

'I knew it, my wish has been fulfilled and Luna owe me one for bumping to Charles Grey, now, I wonder where Ciel lives, better ask Grey' Sora though to herself.

"Uh-um Earl Grey, can you tell me where Earl Phantomhive lives? I mean, I know he lived in the Phantomhive manor, but I don't know the way" Sora asked with her 'PuppyDogEyes jutsu' and even Grey fell for her trick.

"Uh, Phipps, take the stanger with you to the Phantomhive manor, I'll take this one to Buckingham Palace" Grey ordered his partner, Charles Phipps to bring Sora to her 'beloved Earl Ciel Phantomhive'.

"Wh-wha Soraa don't leave me alone!" Luna shouted and struggled againts Grey's grip but only to feel his grip tighter. Grey then whispers to her

"You.are.going.with.me.to.Queen.Victoria."

With that, Luna and Sora are separated and who knows when they will meet with each other again.

The kindhearted Luna with the attractive Earl Grey and the hyperactive Sora with the cruel Earl Phantomhive, who knows that the love flower is starting to sprout.

_________________________________________

A/N:

Yaayy, so the first arc is about Kuroshitsuji!! Who loved this anime because I do! Well, I decided to write Kuroshitsuji first because my best friend keep pleading to me to write it, so...for the anime lovers who hate Kuroshitsuji 'I'm gonna kill you!'-nahh, please bear with this for a while okay? I will write the other anime after 2 or 3 chapters after this.

Love, Luna~❤