"So it's a habit of hers to like change any host she desires to have?" I asked.

"Well technically yes bu-" "So she is a slut... Ha!" I cut him off as they face palmed.

"Last time she was with Tama-chan right?" Honey-senpai joined and the twins nodded in response.

"Ah! This is because he had his guest taken from him." Haruhi poker faced.

"It's not!" Tamaki suddenly shouted at both Haruhi and I's faces.

'Dude. did I ask for a gedamn shower!?'

"I'm at the limits of my patience! Haruhi, start dressing like a girl like Lia!" He pointed as I wiped my face in pure horror.

"Why do you have to be so popular with the girls when you are a girl?!" He dramatically asked.

"I don't know? Maybe she's just good with dealing with them?" I mumbled as Kyoya smirked.

Tamaki pulled a treasure box out of nowhere and looked for something.

'Again... where do all these things come from?'

"Daddy wants to see you the way you were back then!" Tamaki said as he showed us a picture frame of a beautiful girl in middle school uniform.

'Oh wait, that's Haruhi? That's why she seemed familiar! She was the one at the market I 'coincidentally' bumped to.

wait...

How the hell did he get her picture framed?'

"Please don't show my photos without asking me!" Haruhi shouted back.

"Tamaki... Are you a stalker or what?" I asked as the club looked at the frame.

"The more I look at this picture the more I wonder how this Haruhi turned out to be that Haruhi" Kyoya said as our eyes landed on Haruhi.

"The day of the entrance exams, a kid had stuck a gum on my hair, It's hard to get it off so I cut it." she said holding her hair.

"I knew that the gum machine in the neighborhood would get girls in hair trouble." I replied

"I don't really care if I looked like a boy." She added.

"Yeah... I mean look at her, she's still hot as a guy right?" I examined her from head to toe.

"Girls shouldn't refer to themselves as a boy! Mommy!!! Haruhi is using dirty words!" Tamaki cried.

"Mommy?" Hikaru asked.

"From club position I guess it's me." Kyoya replied as he adjusted his glasses.

I chuckled at the thought of a moneyfreak being a lovable mommy for an idiot king.

"By the way, do you two have any experience in social dancing?" Kaoru asked as he looked at me then at Haruhi.

"Sorry... I don't do dances." I placed my hand on stop gesture as I turned at Haruhi.

"Huh? the party has nothing to do with my quota right?" she asked.

'I do hope so Haruhi.'

Tamaki then all of a sudden babbled something about social dancing as I pondered on my thoughts on who are in the current objective.

'Maybe tomorrow it would be settled out.' I thought as I silently walked to my bag.