Tell Me How To Feel

Chapter 45
( the next day )
Rachels pov :
It was late outside and Sophia and her friends had gone to the beach and Finn , Sam, Mercedes, and I tagged along. It was just Finn and I and we were walking on the beach. "So." He said. "So." I said. "I saw you with Zack at the coffee shop 2 weeks ago are you back together with him?" He asked me. "No, actually I don't know whats going on . Theres this other guy ." I told him. "Let me guess, its complicated? " He asked me. "Yeah Finn. " I said. "So this other guy who is it?" He asked me. I stopped and said , "Its you. " He looked at me shocked and said, "Me?" He asked confused. "Yeah you Finn. " I told him. "Geez thats a big deal then." He told me. "Yeah it is." I said agreeing. "Do you love him? " He asked me. "I don't know." I said. "Do you love me?" He asked me. "I don't know. " I told him. "Then what do you know Rachel?" He asked me. "I don't know Finn okay! I don't know how to feel about this or what to do so you tell me!" I yelled at him, "Tell me how to feel about this and how to feel about you . Tell me something. Tell me that you love me , tell me that you hate me, tell me something that is going to help me decide how I feel ." I begged him . He looked down at the sand and said , "I love you Rachel, okay I have loved you since I saw you the day you met Sophia. I love you and I can't stop thinking about you . You are the most kind , loving , beautiful, and funniest woman I have ever met and yeah you can annoy the shit out of me sometimes but thats what we do I piss you off and annoy the shit out of me but I love you and I want you. I can't tell you though how to feel because thats for you to decide but I want you to choose me , to love me . " He said. I stood there speechless I have seen him talk like that to me or anyone . "I have to go." I said and left.