A Family Dinner part 3

Chapter 20
Rachels pov :
"Mom , Lucy. What are you doing here? " I asked them. "I invited them dear." Carol said. "Come on why don't we go inside." Christopher said. I officially went into panic mode after Finns parents went into the house. "Hi Finn, I don't know if you remember me but I'm Lucy , Rachels sister. " She said. "And I'm Shelby." My mother said with her unbuttoned top. He smiled and looked at me. "And you must be Sophia. " My mother said to her. "Yeah thats me." Sophia said frightened. "Oh look how cute you are ." My mother said pinching her cheeks. "Lets all just go inside." I said and we all went in. "So Rachel you're a radio talk show host? " Finns dad asked me. "Yeah. " I said. "And before that you were on broadway? " He asked me. "Yeah it was pretty cool." I said. "I agree." He said. "So Finn are you single?" Lucy asked him . I rolled my eyes and then Finns father said , "So Sophia, how is school?" He asked her. "Good, I guess." She said. "Sophia just started at McKinley. She's very new to it." I said. "Yes I can see that." He said. "So who is going to take care of her?" My mother said . "Excuse me." I said. "Oh come on it's obvious you two can't do it." Finns father said. "Excuse me. " Sophia said and walked away. "Well he's right that's why I think I be the perfect fit to take her in." My mother said. I scoffed and said , "Over my dead body would I ever ever let you take Sophia away from me." I told her. "Whats that suppose to mean?" She asked standing up. I stood up and said, "It means I'm not going to let you take my daughter and screw up her life by drinking and bringing strange men home!" I yelled. "She's right I mean come on Finn can't even pay his rent and you are from a crazy family what makes you think you can take care of a child?" Finns father asked. "Thats it!" Finn yelled , "I can't take it anymore dad. All you do is insult me even when I try to do my best. Well let me tell you something. Rachel and I are great parents . I love Sophia and I would never abandon her!" He yelled at him. "What are you saying I abondoned you Finn? Because I gave you everything you could ever want!" He yelled back at me. "Except for love dad ! You could never give me that and that is the one thing I will give to Sophia love ! So just remember that when you take away that bar thats taking away my childs income. That is taking away the one thing I can help her with because this dinner is over !" He yelled at him throwing down his fist . Suddenly there was a motorcycle bike that drove off. "Sophia!" I said and Finn and I ran out.