Choices

Chapter 11
Rachels pov :
I came back into the studio with Zack to see my best friend Quinn standing in the station. "Quinny You're back !" I said hugging her . "Yeah I am." She said unhappy. "Oh gosh was the honey moon bad?" I asked her. "Nope. However I got a call from the station executive saying that you have a daughter and its all over Chicago. " She told me. I looked at Zack and said , "Look I know its a huge suprise but Sophia, thats her name , just showed up out of nowhere. " I told her. "Well now the station is considering cancelling 'Zack and Rachel in the Morning'." She told us. "No they can't do that." I said. "Which is why they gave me this." She said handing me the script. "Wait, they want me to say I don't have a kid. They want me to lie." I said. "Look I know its bad but we don't have a choice you have to do this if you wanna save the show." She told me. "I don't know Quinn." I said. "Rachel you don't have a choice if you don't do it we could lose everything. " She told me and walked out. I looked at Zack and he sighed . "What do you think I should do?" I asked him. "I think you should do what you think is right. " He said. "And whats that?" I asked him. "And we're on in 3...2...1.." "Whatever you think." He said and the show started . "And we're back previously before the break Rachel and I we're talking about sex." Zack said. I looked at Quinn and she nodded , "But first I have an announcement to make . " I said. I took at deep breath,"A month ago there was a call about me having a daughter on the air and I wanted to say that the truth is I don't have a daughter. I don't have a child out there looking for me and I was never knocked up in highschool the person that called did it as a stupid prank and it meant nothing. There is no kid put there of mine." I said. There was silence and then Zack broke it with, "Okay now that we go that over with, lets get back to our orginal topic , sex."