Conflicted

Chapter 42
( The next day )
Finns pov :
All I've been thinking about latley is Rachel , she's the only thing thats been on my mind besides Sophia and that kiss. I don't know what it is but she's all thats on my mind. I don't know what it is but I can't help but think maybe Rachel and I belong together . I mean we have a kid , we care about eachother , and sure we fight but all couples do . Maybe Rachel is that one special girl. I Sam in the kitchen in his boxers "Hey Sam..." I then saw Mercedes come out in a robe, "Hey Mercedes. " I said a little suprised. "Hi Finn ." She said. "Mercedes um kind of spent the night here." He told me. "Yeah I can see that. Thanks for keeping it down while Sophia was sleeping." I said. "Goodmorning Sam, Goodmorning Finn, Goodmorning Cedes." Sophia said in her froggy pajamas. "Good baby Berry-Hudson." Mercedes said. "Hey sweetheart. " I said. "So I'm going to go back to Rachels do you wanna come with ?" She asked me. "Yeah go get ready and we'll head out for breakfast. " I said. "Cool chiz." She said and left. "Finn I still can't believe you and Rachel are parents of the same kid and are still not together." Mercedes said after Sophia left. "I know in fact I think I might have feelings for Rachel. " I told them whispering. "Well its about time you two got together." Mercedes said. "You think I have a chance ?" I asked her. "Definitely, you and Rachel were meant to be you're finchel." She told me. "Okay then when I see her today I'm going to tell her . " I said. "Good. " Sam said. "You ready to go Finn?" Sophie asked me . "Yeah lets go." I said and we left. "So I wanted to talk to you." I said to Sophie as we walked to the diner. "About what? " She asked me. "About Rachel and I. How would you feel if we got together? " I asked her. "Really! That would be amazing." She said excitedly. "You think?" I asked her. "Yeah , that would be the best thing ever." She told me. "I'm glad you feel that way. " I said. We walked past the window when I saw Rachel and Zack together drinking coffee. "Maybe they're just being friends." Sophia said. "Yeah maybe." I said and we kept going .