Chapter Five

Word Count: 2750

Phil woke up earlier than Dan because Dan was up late working. Phil went downstairs for breakfast with Chris and PJ, which was nice even if he couldn't add much to the conversation. When Chris brought the mail in, Phil saw a couple boxes for Dan, so he carried them upstairs.

"Daddyyyy," Phil whined, trying to wake Dan up. Phil climbed onto him, straddling his waist and nuzzling his head into his neck.

"Yes, darling?" Dan slowly opened his eyes and squeezed Phil's hips.

"Up! Up!" Phil sat up and bounced around on the bed. Dan smiled and shook his head.

"Why?" Phil got up and showed Dan the packages.

"Well put them on the bed, let's open them. C'mon, princess," Dan said, looking at Phil who was lifting the boxes from the floor to the bed.

"Open this one, I think it's the plushies." Phil nodded and sat cross legged next to Dan's legs in the middle of the bed. Phil tried to rip the tape but got frustrated quickly when he couldn't. Dan watched Phil pout for a second or two then opened the box himself. Phil smiled and took the box back to pull the plushies out.

"Is everything out of that box?" Phil nodded and Dan handed Phil the other box, which he had already opened. Phil found two pacifiers first, one said 'Princess' in pink swirly letters and the other said 'Daddy's Little Girl' in blue, messy handwriting. Phil put the blue one in between his lips and continued to look through the box. He found a few pairs of laced panties in blue, pink, purple, green, white, and black and when he looked up at Dan, he blushed. Phil pulled out three sets of pyjamas, one in purple, one in green, and one in white, which had a button up shirt and shorts that would cover pretty much nothing (which was one of Dan's reasons for buying them). The next few things were sweaters in light blue, pastel pink, and black. And the last items were thigh high socks to match the sweaters. The blue ones had white bows at the top front, the pastel pink ones had white lace along the top, and the black ones had thin black ribbon ties on the side.

"Baby, will you model the stuff I bought you? Put on a show for me? Hm, daddy's little girl?" Phil blushed and covered his face with his hands, shaking his head.

"What did I say about disobeying me? I told you I was going to start being more strict." Dan sat up and was very close to Phil. Dan moved Phil's hands and took the pacifier from between his lips. He put it on Phil's pillow and pulled Phil closer.

"Oh, my beautiful baby. You don't know what you do to me," Dan mumbled before kissing Phil. The kiss was hard and fast. Phil put his hands in Dan's hair, pulling quite hard, and Dan had his hands on Phil's bum, pressing their bodies together. Phil had to pull away, panting and whining at how sexually frustrated Dan was making him.

"Show me all the things you got today, babe. I want to see you in all of them." Phil nodded quickly and got up to change. He modeled the panties first and then their matching clothes. The entire time Phil was doing this, Dan was keeping himself from touching himself or Phil to avoid missing what everything looked like. The last things that Phil tried on was the blue set because they matched his pacifier and he wanted to leave it on. Dan smiled as Phil climbed back to him.

"See, princess? You did really well, and now we can finish what we started, yeah?" Phil straddled Dan again and he also placed Dan's hands back on his bum, which Dan could feel through the lacy panties, and put his hands back in Dan's hair.

"I'm daddy's."

"That's right, baby, you are mine. Can I claim you?" Phil nodded and put his pacifier back in his mouth. Dan began kissing along Phil's jaw, and down his neck, to his collarbones, and then back to his neck, which made Phil shiver. Dan sucked love bites into Phil's neck, then his collarbones.