Chapter Two

Word Count: 2431

Dan shook Phil awake, wanting Phil to be present at his meeting.

"C'mon, love. We have a meeting later. Let's go take a bath." Phil slowly peeled his eyes open, seeing Dan standing above him.

"Dan," Phil said, smiling.

"If you want to take a bath by yourself you can stay in bed but if you want one with me you better hurry because the water'll get cold." Dan winked and walked into the bathroom. Phil pulled himself out of bed and into the bathroom, standing next to Dan. Dan moved a stool in front of the bear claw bathtub, knowing Phil wouldn't be able to climb in without it. Dan on the other hand easily stepped in without the stool. He turned the water on a little warmer than needed, but he knew it would cool. Dan sat behind Phil, pulling the latter backwards so that Phil's back was against his chest. Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's waist, pressing small kisses behind his ear. Phil put his hands over Dan's clutching tightly as Dan began to make love bites. Phil tilted his head, allowing Dan more access. Dan gradually moved the kisses downward until he reached Phil's collarbone, pulling his lips off Phil's skin. Phil was now a panting mess, his hands still on Dan's, and his eyes squeezed closed.

"Dan," Phil moaned. Dan moved one of his hands from Phil's waist to Phil's length, silently glad the water was just now only about the height of half his thigh. Dan put his lips back on Phil's neck, gently nipping the skin, while his hand moved slowly along Phil's length. Dan flicked his wrist a couple times, trying to make Phil orgasm before his meeting began. Dan moved his hand a bit faster and started to suck on Phil's neck rather than nipping it. By now the water had reached the tops of their thighs and Phil finally moaned and purred, arching his back in pure pleasure. Dan placed gentle kisses along Phil's skin, from his jawline to his shoulder to calm him after the orgasm. Dan let the water drain from the tub, and let new water fill it, laying with Phil for a bit in the warm water before sitting Phil up and pulling the shampoo off a small table next to the bathtub. Dan put some in his hand before scrubbing Phil's hair and ears clean. Dan stood Phil up before flipping the shower head on, gently pulling Phil under the slow, gentle stream of water. Dan leant down and let the water that was already in the tub out and then helped Phil rinse his hair. Dan then added a little more shampoo to his hands, scrubbing it into his own hair. Dan soon washed his body while Phil was playing with an extra sponge that was hanging on a hook on the wall. Phil would hit it and wait for it to swing back and hit it again. Dan let him play with it while he was rinsing but soon moved Phil away to scrub his body. Phil rinsed off while Dan stepped out of the tub to grab towels and returned to see Phil trying to climb out of the bathtub by himself. Dan sat the towels down and walked to Phil, gently lifting him from the bathtub. Dan placed Phil down before grabbing a towel and starting to dry Phil off. Dan draped the towel around Phil's shoulders then grabbed his own towel and dried Phil's hair again. Phil giggled, Dan playing a sort of peek-a-boo game with the towel. Dan smiled, drying himself quickly, leading Phil back into his room. Dan pulled a sweater from his wardrobe and helped Phil pull it over his head. The sweater reached Phil's knees, and Dan pulled clean boxers from a drawer in his dresser, handing them to Phil. Phil slipped them on and sat on Dan's bed waiting. Dan put clean boxers on then black dress pants, before shrugging a white dress shirt on. Phil sat still watching Dan and after Dan had all of the buttons done up, he grabbed socks and his shoes, pulling them on. Dan turned back to the drawer he had pulled his socks out of and grabbed thigh-high socks, handing them to Phil. Phil sat confused before Dan put them on Phil himself. Dan smiled, absolutely loving how Phil looked. Dan took Phil's hand and led him to Phil's closet. Dan leaned down and picked up black Vans. Phil sat on the bed and let Dan put his shoes on.

"Time for the meeting, babe." Phil nodded his head and followed Dan to a room that looked like a lounge but with more formal furniture.

"Uh, Dan, your, erm, friends are here."