Lo Lo What's Wrong

Start from the beginning

"It's either me or sophi and I choose me every time. I won't let her damage sophi like she damaged me" she says and I shake my head pissed off.

"How did you know she beat on me" she says curious and I limp my way to get my jacket and walk out but not before saying Dinah told me.

I get in the car and pray I don't get pulled over. I'm driving with my left foot and I'm not suppose to be driving with a broken leg at all. I start the car and drive around for a little bit. the more I think about it, the angrier I get. I drive and drive and drive and end up at the door of The Cabello's house.

I get out and knock on the door and a little small angry looking woman opens it.

"Are you Camila's mom" I growl as she eyes me suspiciously.

(Camila's Pov)

I wait and wait and wait and finally Dinah comes through the door. I texted her immediately after Lauren left.

"What's all the commotion and if I don't get a good enough answer for missing my date with my boo, we goin to box" she says and I stare at the table not looking her way as I frown.

"Lauren lied to me" I say and she sighs and drags herself over to the couch.

"about" she says and I turn to look at her.

"She told me you told her about my mom beating me but I never told you. You found out the morning of my recovery in bed when you changed my clothes" I say as I get up pacing as I think long and hard.

"Yea........" She says asking me to continue.

"You couldn't have told her and even if you did, you would have said once. She said I let her constantly" I say to her in a aha moment but she looks upset and I shrug it off.

"Meaning..........." She says and I sigh.

"Okay we'll get this. When I came in I heard her tell Demi she broken her leg by soccer which is total bullshit. She doesn't play soccer and mani told us a completely different story" I say as Dinah starts putting the pieces together.

"Do you get where I'm heading" I say and see her smile.

"Yeah, Lauren cares for you and wants to help" she says smiling and I face palm myself.

"No" I yell but and she frowns.

"I mean, yeah she cares but that's not what I'm getting at" I say and she frown right when the door is busted open and slammed shut. Lauren doesn't look in my direction. She goes out back in the garage and I think everything is fine until I hear glass scattering.

"Go check on her" Dinah says and I shake my head no.

"Mila, your the last person she would ever hurt. Just go see what's wrong with her" she says going into the kitchen to eat and I give her a look.

"What me and my baby been out all day and I don't like eating in front of him just in case I look bad" she says and I smirk until I hear another clash.

I walk outside and hear music playing from the garage. I walk into the garage and see shit everywhere. Glass is scattered, walls are damaged to the max and there is holes and blood and and everything on the walls and the barn reek of death. I watch as she has her melt down not even seeing me. I walk up to her quietly and grab her hand and I watch as she looks at me and I never seen someone so vulnerable before. She pulls away and goes to turn the music off.

"You weren't suppose to see this" she says looking at the floor.

"What are you doing" I say as I pick up her hand to see her knuckles are bruised and busted. Before she speaks I pull her to the house and go to get the first aid kit. I make her sit in front of me and slowly clean her hands as she hisses and sigh. I clean up her hands but I watch as she's stuck in a daze and I wonder what could possible be so bad to make someone mute.

"Laur, what's wrong" I ask and see her sigh. I watch her open and close her mouths and I smile and she instantly gets angry and tries to get up but I hop on her lap and grab her face gently to calm her down.

"I'm not laughing at you lo, I was thinking about when we first talked in your bathroom and you had to tell me something but couldn't get it out" I say and she starts to smile at the memory.

"Now what happened" I say more gentler. I watch as she stares at me and tears start pouring down her face and she sadly smiles at me. She gets up with me on her and softly places me on the sofa. She limps to the stairs before turning around and saying words I never thought I would ever hear.

"Your no longer needed" she says and walks away. I start to smile my ass off and laugh while crying.

"Okay am I missing something" Dinah says as I walk over to her and smile like never before.

"My mom, she told me the day your no longer needed is the day you get to claim your freedom" I say and shout yes until it dawn on me and I start frowning.

"What" she asks as she looks at me with curiousity.

"Lauren told me what I've been waiting for my mom to say. I've never told anyone about that phrase not even you" I say trying to fit the puzzles together.

"The only way for her to know that phrase is if she went to see the devil herself" she says and I instantly run to laurens room busting it open to Lauren whose breaking down crying. She looks up at me in a startle and the sight before me breaks my heart. I need to clear up a few things like her lying, my mother and why she's sad. Weather she like it or not she's stuck with me and I'm not leaving her side.

"We need to talk"