When you's first said I love you.

Josh; Josh was the one who said I love you first, even though it wasn't in the most romantic scenery it was still one of the best days of your life. Josh had brought you to the Astro with the boys and some of his friends, you weren't playing you had just planned on being there for some support.
'We need 1 more person to make the teams even' Dayl announced before everyone looked over at you.
'Y/n please play' Josh begged as he stood infront of you as you sat on the wall.
After a bit of convincing you agreed and after about an hour everyone was very competitive.
'Next goal wins' Cian announced confidently.
The ball came towards you and without thinking you kicked it straight into the back of the net, Josh immediately ran to you and lifted you up while spinning you around.
'I love you' he said excitedly before he placed a kiss on your lips.

Dayl; You were lying in bed sick. Dayl was away in the uk touring with McBusted so you were here on your own. You texted him just to let him know how you were doing before going asleep for a bit, when you woke up you felt an arm around you and a body next to you. You turned to see Dayl cuddled into you, you jumped up before hugging him 'what are you doing here'.
'My baby is sick I'm not leaving her on her own, I'm here to take care of you' he smiled.
'But what about the tour?' You asked confused.
'The boys will manage, you always come first'
You just sat there with a huge smile on your face, 'Dayl Cronin I love you' you smiled before giving him a kiss on the cheek to prevent him from getting sick too.
'I love you y/n' he smiled as he pulled you close to him.

Ryan; Ryan and the boys were in the uk, they had moved there for the summer and you hadn't seen him in 3 months and you were really starting to miss him. As you scrolled through Twitter you seen the hometown account were doing Vm's for people. 'up next is Ryan and Brendan, RT for a vm' you smiled as you rt'd thinking about what they'd say and laughing to yourself. After a few minutes you checked your notifications to see you'd been tagged in a video, there was your gorgeous curly haired boyfriend on the screen.
'well I'll just leave this one to Ryan' Brendan smiled shyly before moving out of the video and allowing Ryan to talk.
'Well babe 30 seconds isn't enough to tell you how perfect you are and how much you mean to me. I miss you so much and I haven't stopped thinking about you since I left, I can't wait to be with you again and I love you so much' he smiled before blowing a kiss to the camera and stopping the video.
You felt yourself blush, Ryan had never said he loved you before and now he just said it on Twitter for everyone to see. You took your phone out and typed a message to Ryan.
'I love you' it read.

Dean; It was your 2 month anniversary with Dean and you were looking forward to seeing him after you came in from work. When you arrived home you noticed that your apartment was empty, but on the kitchen table there was a bag with a note beside it.
'Put this on and be ready at 7, I'll be collecting you then. Love Dean xxx' You smiled as you read this to yourself and opened the bag to expose the nicest dress and shoes you have ever seen. You ran and had a shower, after you done your hair and make up nice and fancy to match the dress that Dean had told you to wear. It was 7 and you sat waiting for Dean, you heard the door open and seen Dean standing there with a bouquet of roses. You felt your eyes fill with tears, you were so in love with Dean and you couldn't believe that he was actually yours.
'Dean I love you so much' you said as he handed you the roses.
'I love you so much more babe' he smiled back before pecking your lips.

Cian; You and Cian weren't officially an item yet, yeah you's go on dates but neither of you's actually know where you stand with each other the only thing you do know is that you are head over heels in love with Cian. It makes you upset knowing how much you love him but not knowing if he feels the same back. Hometown were doing a tour of Ireland and tonight they were in Kerry. You were alone in your apartment in Dublin as you sat on your couch crying your eyes out thinking about Cian, your phone buzzed and it was a message from him.
'Hey babe I miss you xx', you read the message before placing your phone face down on the table. A few minutes later the doorbell rings, probably the Chinese you ordered. You open the door and Cian Morrin is standing there with his suitcase behind him, 'what are you doing here?' You ask in shock.
'Why are you crying babe' he asks as he walks to you and pulls you in close to his chest.
After a night of being cuddled up on the couch with Cian watching movies you could feel the tiredness hit you as your slowly started to fall asleep. You were briefly listening to Cian until you heard him say the words you've always wanted to hear.
'Y/n I'm in love with you. I'm sorry it has taken me so long to say it and now isn't the most romantic setting but I love you'.
You sat up and smiled, 'I love you Cian Morrin' before kissing him.

Brendan; Brendan and his friends went out for a night out while you decided to stay at home and do some college work. Once you were finished you sat on your phone scrolling through Twitter, as you looked through something caught your attention. There was a screenshot off someone's snapchat of Brendan all over another girl. You felt your eyes fill with tears and couldn't help but feel stupid for getting upset over this. After all you weren't his girlfriend but you thought he cared at least, I guess you were wrong. Brendans friend texted you if you wanted to get some food with them, you hesitated but finally agreed and invited them down to your house to order something. 5 of them walked in followed by Brendan, you gave each of them a hug except Brendan who you done your best to avoid. You walked into the sitting room and all the boys had taken up all the spaces on the couch, you used this opportunity to try and make Brendan jealous so you went over and sat on his best friends lap. You could see Brendan looking upset and being quieter the more and more you and his best friend flirted.
'Y/n Can I talk to you for a minute?' Brendan asked.
You walked into your bedroom where you would be alone and stood there with Brendan.
'What's all that about?' He asked as he sat on the bed 'what about us?'
'What's this all about?' You asked as you took your phone out showing him the picture that was plastered all over Twitter.
'Y/n That's an old photo from way before I met you, any of the lads will tell you that, I love you why would I do that to you' he said as his eyes filled with tears.
You walked over and sat beside him on the bed as you pulled him in to a hug, 'I'm sorry Bren I was scared you'd found someone better than me and that you would leave. I love you' you said as you cuddled him.