Josh Imagine- Kaylie

It was finally the day you had waited for for months. It was the day hometown were playing vicar street and you were front row. Hometown were your favourite band so you were beyond excited to see them. It was nearly time for the concert so you got yourself ready and started to make your way to the venue.
Hometown came onto the stage and the whole place erupted. Josh Gray was standing directly in front of you like 1 metre away from you, you were trying not to die on the spot.
'Well everyone, our first song is gonna be All of me' Brendan announced confidently. As each of the boys sang you admired each of their unique voices and your eyes moved to each of them until you noticed when you looked at josh he was already staring directly at you. You awkwardly smiled at him as you blushed and he continued singing. Your eyes shifted onto each of the boys again and once again when you looked at josh his eyes were glued on you. You felt yourself blushing but you were so happy because obviously josh was your favourite.

After 2 hours of the concert it was sadly over. Apparently there was a meet and greet on so you queued eagerly waiting to meet the boys. As you got closer to them you could feel your heart racing, you were so excited yet so nervous. You were next in the queue and as you walked up to the boys you noticed Dayl whisper something to Josh while Dean nudged him.
'Ok ready for a picture' Liam announced.
You stood in the middle beside Cian and Ryan until Josh was pushed beside you by Brendan and Dean. He looked at you and smiled, 'Thanks for coming tonight. I hope you enjoyed the show' he smiled as he reached out for a hug. You hugged him, 'You were amazing' you replied nervously.
He pulled back and just gazed into your eyes, 'You're beautiful, I couldn't take my eyes off you on stage' he smiled. Before you had time to even reply you were been pushed away by Liam McKenna.
Josh Gray just called me beautiful and I didn't even get to reply you thought to yourself.

When you got home that night you went to check twitter like you usually do a notification popped up on your phone 'New tweet from Josh Gray' it read. You clicked into it and your heart skipped a beat,
'Can someone please help me find the girl that was in row A seat 17 tonight.' it read. You ran to your bag and checked your ticket. THAT WAS YOUR SEAT. JOSH GRAY WAS LOOKING FOR YOU!!
You nervously clicked into your dms and debated whether to dm josh or not. After a little while you decided to dm him, 'Hey em I was the girl in row A, seat 17' you typed and sent. Your phone buzzed almost immediately and it was josh.
'oh my god I thought I wouldn't be able to find you! I don't usually do this but can we meet in costa on dame street tomorrow at 2' it read.
Without any hesitation you Accepted this invitation.

It was half 1 the following day and you nervously made your way into town. It was 1:55 by the time you got to costa and you walked in to see Josh sitting down on his phone. You shyly made your way over to him and as soon as he seen you he jumped up and gave you a hug.
'So you know I'm Josh but what's your name?' he smiled.
'Im Kaylie' you smiled back.
You's sat there and talked for hours, 'Do you wanna go back to my hotel?' Josh suggested.
'Yeah sure' you smiled.
The two of you walked to the hotel where Josh and the rest of the boys were staying. You got to his room that he was sharing with Ryan, 'Ahh I see what's going on. I'll leave you two love birds to it' he said as he walked out the door.
'Kaylie I know we have just met but I just wanted to ask you, Will you be my girlfriend?' he said as he gazed into your eyes and you gazed back into his.
'yes' you replied.
A huge smile appeared on Josh's face, 'You are honestly the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. From the minute I seen you I fell for you' he said as he leaned in until your lips met.
You pulled away a few minutes after and rested your forehead against his,
'I love you Kaylie' he smiled.
'I love you Josh' you smiled.

This is my first imagine for KaylieSmith505, I hope you like it! I'm sorry if it's not the best xx