How he made it official.

Josh- You and Josh had been seeing each other for a while but in secret, none of the fans knew who you were or that you were Josh's girlfriend. The Liverpool match was on and you were wearing your Liverpool jersey while cuddled up to Josh watching the match, Josh decided to take a cute photo of the two of you. You assumed it was just for him to have until after the match you logged onto Twitter and seen Josh had posted the photo of the 2 of you with the caption 'My girl, how did I get so lucky ❤️' to which the fans had a great reaction to.

Dean- you and Dean had been seeing each other but nothing was official, neither of you really knew where you stood with each other. The only thing you knew was that you both really liked each other but nothing seemed to be happening. Hometown had a radio interview and as you sat there listening you heard the boys asking Dean to announce the next song, 'Well the next song is a song I wrote a little while ago for my girlfriend y/n, this is where I belong' you sat there with the biggest smile on your face knowing that you could officially call Dean yours.

Brendan- Brendan was a very private person so you didn't get your hopes up with thinking he would tell people about you. It was the night of their biggest headlining show, the night they played out to a sold out vicar street. You sat in the crowd and listened to Dayl announce the next song 'for the next song we need someone to come on stage' the crowd erupted with screams, 'Where is y/n' Cian smiled as he searched the crowd until he stopped and spotted you. You hesitated but were dragged up by Josh and Dean. The song started and each of the boys took turns singing and dancing with you until the last verse came on and it was Brendans, he smiled as he walked over and grabbed your hand as he looked into your eyes. The song was over and you went to walk off stage before Brendan leaned in and kissed you on stage in front of everyone.

Dayl- you had been Dayls girlfriend for 3 months and it killed you not being able to show him off and make it public. 'Late Night Antics will be happening with the love of my life tonight 😏👬' you seen Dayl tweeted. 'Is Cian coming over for LNA?' You asked.
'Nope you're doing it with me instead' he smiled.
Dayl took his phone out and immediately clicked into snapchat and began recording, you's messed around for a few minutes before Dayl recorded the last video 'Well I hope you all enjoyed tonight's LNA featuring my beautiful girlfriend' he said with a cheesy smile. It wasn't long before Twitter erupted with mixed reactions.

Ryan- Ryan was teaching you how to play guitar since you's had gotten together and you were finally starting to get the hang of it. You sat there holding the guitar while Ryan sat behind you and put his arms around you and on to your hands to guide them where to go. Ryan's younger brother decided to take a sly photo of the two of you but you's laughed it off. That night you clicked onto Twitter to see that Ryan had tweeted the photo with the caption 'My girlfriend can play guitar better than I can 💔' you done nothing but smile at the fact he had just called you his girlfriend for everyone to see.

Cian- Tonight hometown were going to a premiere and you were going as cians date. You had never been out publicly with Cian so you were nervous, you got all done up and left with the boys. You held cians hand and gripped it tighter the closer you got to the venue. When you arrived there were hundreds of people there waiting, you and Cian got out of the car hand in hand before people made their way over to get photos. It was time to walk down the red carpet and get photos, Cian pulled you in close to him and posed for photos.

I'm sorry these are probably so bad!!