Brendan Imagine - Katie

It was the 31st of December and you were sat in your room getting ready for a New Year's Eve party a girl in your year was having. You sat there putting on your make up while your best friend Brendan tried on numerous shirts and modelled them for you by pretending to walk down a catwalk. When he had finally found a shirt and you were finally ready you's left to walk to the party.
Brendan had been your best friend since you were babies and you seen him like a brother. There use to be feelings there but you have convinced yourself that they are long gone.
You's finally reached the party and everyone was already drinking and some people were already drunk, Brendan and went and got you's both a drink but you decided you didn't really feel like drinking.
'oh my god are you pregnant?' Brendan joked.
'ew I hate you' you laughed as you slapped his arm.

At midnight you have planned on kissing Dean, the hottest guy in your year. You's have been texting on and off but you really like him and he is so gorgeous. It was nearly midnight and you looked around the room trying to locate Dean, you spotted him already looking at you and smiling.
*10 9 8*
As the countdown started you stood up and made your way over to Dean. When the countdown finally reached 1 you felt two arms wrap around your waist and crash their lips against yours. You didn't know who it was, you knew it wasn't Dean but you also knew that it felt amazing. You kissed this anonymous person back for a few minutes before you pulled away and noticed you had just been kissing Brendan. He had a huge smile plastered on his face as he rested his forehead against yours. He took your two hands in his and intertwined your fingers together as he stared into your eyes. You thought of nobody else but Brendan.
'I love you Katie' he smiled.
'I love you Brendan' you smiled back.
'Will you be my girlfriend?' He asked nervously.
'I'd love to' you smiled before you pulled him in and kissed him. You were in love with your best friend but you didn't care, being with him felt right.

I'm sorry this isn't the best but I hope you enjoy it! This is for flowerpower365