Cian Imagine- Abbie

It was finally the day you had waited for the last 4 months. You were going to vicar street to see your favourite band Hometown and you had won meet and greets.

You were so excited to meet them all
you were even more excited to meet Cian. You had fallen in love with him the minute you seen him in a cover they uploaded. It was the day of the concert and the meet and greet was starting in 3 hours and you had already started getting ready. You applied your make up, crimped your hair so that it was wavy and got dressed into black high waisted jeans, boots and a patterned crop top.

You reached Vicar Street and nervously made your way in to where the meet and greet was taking place, you could see Dayl from where you were standing and shortly after you spotted him he spotted you too. Your heart started beating faster as you walked in and seen each of the boys one by one, First Dayl, then Dean, then Ryan, then Josh, then Brendan and then finally Cian. You gave each of the boys a hug, when you got to Cian you noticed him staring at you.
'H...Hi Cian' you finally managed to stutter.
'Hi' he smiled.
'what's your name?'
'A..Abbie' you managed to stutter again.
'Wow a beautiful name for a beautiful girl' he said shyly.
You thought your heart was going to jump out of your chest and you could do nothing but blush.
You stood in the middle of Ryan and Josh for your group photo before you felt someone squeeze in between you and Ryan. You looked up and there was Cian.

After what had felt like hours your m&g was finally over and you began to say your goodbyes, you hugged each of the boys and wished them luck.
'Bye Cian, Good luck later you will be amazing' you smiled as you leaned in to hug him.
'thank you beautiful, when you get out of here dm me' he said as he pulled you into a hug.

You sat down in your seats waiting for the concert to start, you took out your phone and decided to dm Cian.
'Hey Cian, thank you so much for today 🙈' you typed before you hit send.
After you decided to do your daily creep of Cians Twitter and scroll through his tweets, as you were scrolling through a tweet caught your attention.
'' Never felt the way I did today, I think I have fallen for a fan '' it read.
Reading this upset you, you would kill to be in that situation and for Cian to have fallen for you.
You checked your Dms and noticed you had 1 dm from Cian.
'Abbie I need to see you again please, I think I have fallen for you'

This imagine is for abbie_doo im sorry it's not the best but I hope you like it x