Dean Imagine- Holly

This fanfic is a dirty fanfic that was requested. If you do not want to read it then please don't x

Today was the day you go on a date with the one and only Dean Gibbons from hometown. The day you met hometown Dean immediately showed an interest in you. He was your favourite so obviously you were delighted when he asked you out and you agreed straight away.

Dean brought you out for dinner and then drinks back at his hotel. After a few hours of Dean buying you sinks you started to feel tipsy, Dean suggested that you go up to his hotel room with him rather than you going home on your own.

'Hey Holly we should go up to my room, you're too tipsy to go home on your own' he smiled as he guided you towards the lift.
The two of you got into the lift and Dean leaned over and began to kiss you. You immediately started kissing him back and when you got to Deans hotel room things immediately got heated.

You closed the door behind you before Dean pushed you up against the door while he kissed your neck. You could feel him slowly removing your clothes as he placed kisses down your body, Deans hands roamed around your body as you reached up and unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off exposing his toned chest.
As he was placing kisses on your neck you heard Dean whisper, 'Jump'.
You done what Dean said and jumped as he lifted you up and you wrapped your legs around his waist as your lips connected with his. He walked over and placed you on the bed and lay down on top of you.

Deans hands continued to roam around and explore your body as you let out quiet groans.
'you wanna do this babe?' Dean asked.
'I'm sure' you smiled.
You lay there as Dean inserted himself into you, it felt amazing. You looked up at a sweaty Dean who bit his lip as he continued to grind on you.

The two of you lay beside each other breathing heavy.
'wow that was amazing Holly' Dean smiled as he looked at you.
'It really was' you smiled back.
'Well Holly would you like to be my girlfriend?' He said as he put his arm around you.
'I'd love to' you said as you leaned up and kissed him.

This is a dirty image for @_holly_marie_ I hope you like it x