Slenderman teacher and Follow the Satyr

Chapter 13: Slenderman teacher and Follow the Satyr

The next day we got woken up by Sniffs howling, we got dressed and did any normal person's moring stuff. The table had normal food, but I avoided the red liquid, it smelled like blood, chilled blood.  I grabbed my sword and whistle for Buster to follow me, after that I ‘hopped’ in the carriage.

The carriage dropped us off at school and ran off, leaving a trail of fire. During that time, I saw how the other students got to school. Some had wings, some just ran all the way here because their houses were near, some teleported, some traveled on animal back, there was just too many to name. One student almost hit my head with his bag when he teleported in front of me.

We all gathered in the auditorium, and the attendance was taken by our homeroom teachers. Our homeroom teacher was this tall, skinny, faceless dude wearing a white business suit, a blue tie and a black shirt. Angie elbowed me and said “That’s Mr. Thanks, come on we better get in line,”

As we got closer, I saw that he had tentacles on his back, there were two of them, one held a pen, the other one held a book. He had his long arms crossed and was looking at the students who came in. His “face” had insoles of where his mouth and eyes should be. It was really creepy.

Then his brow furrowed, he then leaned to the rabbit folk I saw yesterday and asked “Where’s Team Gemini? They are never late,” I saw his jaw move like he was talking, it was really, really disturbing. The rabbit folk shrugged her shoulders and shaked her head.

He was annoyed, I think, and said “Wei Yee, you are the class monitor, you need to keep track of your classmates,”

“Oh yeah, I remember, Kevin told me that they were going on a mission, they’ll be back after one month,” said a human who wore a cowboy hat and he has a shotgun strapped on his back. A shotgun?! For a kid almost my age? This place gets weirder everyday.

“Thank you, Lee Jian,” said Mr. Thanks as he wrote in his record book.

A guy got on stage and said, “Students, if your teacher has taken your attendance you may now go to class, Kindergarteners first,”

Then, I saw a bunch of kiddy Folk move out the left and right door of the auditorium. They were adorable, and they were pushing and shoving to make the guy in front of them go faster.

Angie pulled my hand and drew my attention away from them. “Come one,” she said, “The first class is Biology, we’re going to the plains area for a quick magical field trip. Let’s go!”

Before I even had time to react, I was shadow cloaked. We appeared in a classroom, it looked like a normal classroom, a board with student projects, class news, and a corner for the school newspaper. The teacher was a, I later found out, asatyr, Mr. Burkes. There was significant difference, between Satyrs and Fauns, Satyrs look more like goats while Fauns looked more like humans.

Mr. Gravid said, “All right kids, today we’re going to the plains are, and the rules are…”

“Don’t feed the animals yourself?” asked Fox.

“Yes, that and remember, finish the worksheet I’m giving you,”

The class monitor grabbed a stack of paper and passed it out to us. After that, Mr. Burkes grabbed a scroll and panpipes, he read the scroll and as portal appeared, “Alright, grab a partner, time to go!” said Mr. Burkes as he stepped into the swirling green portal and we had to follow because the portal sucked all of us in like a whirlpool.