Thank God for the Snow: Larry One-Shot

This is actually one of the best Fan fictions I've  read on Wattpad or where ever. Its detailed in more ways than others.Its Sexy and sweet at the same time , But its not for those who are squeamish in that area if you know what I mean ,But if you like descriptive love making and good writing then this One shot is a must read. Thank god for the snow left me wanting more and I couldn't get it out of my head for weeks.Most people are sceptical about fan fictions but that shouldn't be the case here, as its one of the best written one shots out there. It is a book where Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles are portrayed in a homosexual way so if you don't like gay sex  well.....get the hell out of the club.

                                                     The plot is more or less simple,Its a snowy day in London and the boys  tour gets cancelled for the day due to the storm.What happens afterwards is  the usual thing that you would expect from a Larry Stylinson fan fiction but the way that the author portrays the whole sequence of events you don't know whats going to happen next and your itching for more.The only bad thing I can say about it is that it might be a little confusing in some parts but other than that Good job!

Here is a line from the One shot which is Rated R in case you were wondering.

"Louis could feel every beat of Harry's heart as its rhythm slowly increased. Louis moved on, his gentle kisses falling like the snow outside, melting ,moist and warm on Harry's neck."

I was hard pressed to get a quote off it as its just so good.Anyway here are some of the comments given by some of the people who have read it.(All comments are taken randomly)

Ashleylikesgum says

"Wow. That was so detailed and just absolutely beautiful. It really shows how sex between

two people can be such a beautiful, loving thing and not just a rough one night stand. It shows

how much Harry and Louis truly and genuinely love each other. Absolutely brilliant x."

CurlySuspenderssays

"oh god, that was so hot and beautiful and I don't know what to do with myself anymore"

Dobby_the_HouseElf says

"x_x I. Am. Dead."

Anyway Obviously people seem to think the same as me.I've yet to see A bad comment about it

although Ive read many marriage proposals and swear words about how good it is.(the marriage

proposals are for the author and sadly not to me) Anyway READ.THIS.BOOK. Otherwise you'll be sorry.

Please Vote and Comment. :D

(I do not own this fanfiction the author does.All copyrights go to him)