cнαpтer 4: тrυтн or dαre

Start from the beginning

Sakura's POV

I was helping Ino fix the food, beverages and clean the room. I came one hour before the sleepover starts because I know Ino would be cramming.

"Food cooked and drinks prepared, Check!" Ino drew a check mark at her small notebook.

I skimmed my surroundings and nodded as a satisfaction. "Clean the room, Check!"

"Done!" Ino lay down at her sleeping bag with a sigh.

"Finally!" I also lay down at my sleeping bag and exhaled to remove my inner stress . Even though it's just two things to do, it's very hard for two persons only since it's a large room.

Then a certain topic brought up into my mind. "Ino, about your matchmaking. You don't really need to do-"

"No! I promised! Plus, I wanna do it." She sat up and fixed her hair.

"Why?"

"Let's just say that every move I make, has a reason." She smirked.

"Yeah." I closed my eyes and opened it once again. "Just so you know..." My blank expression switched into a smile. "I'm really glad to have a best friend like you, Ino."

"And I'm really happy that you're my best friend, Sakura!" Ino welcomed me with a hug as I wrapped my arms back.

Eventually, we broke the hug. "Ino, I think that we should say to one of our guy friends, so that he can help us in matchmaking." I suggested to be easier for us.

"Ugh...Fine, but who?" Ino put her index finger and thumb to her chin and looked up thinking of choices. 

"Naruto, Sasuke, Neji and Shikamaru are out of the list, the only one left is..." I grinned before continuing. "Kiba."

"Kiba it is! But when are we going to tell him?"

The doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." I insisted and Ino nodded. I opened to the door and saw Kiba! 

Perfect timing.

"Hey!" Kiba flashed a smile and raised his hand as. I quickly grabbed his arm and rushed to the living room.

"INO-PIG! KIBA'S HERE!" I yelled for her to come to the living room.

Ino came and screamed at Kiba. "KIBAAA!"

"WHAT?!" Kiba returned.

"We have something very important to talk about." Ino grabbed Kiba's arm and went to the kitchen. Kiba looked like he was going to see Tsunade.

I settled down and waited at the living room.

~

Ino and Kiba walked out of the kitchen and sat down beside me.

"Okay! Just remember whenever me or Sakura gives you a signal, you go for it or play along. Got it, Inuzuka?"

"Yeah, yeah! You've said it more than ten times already!" Kiba complained bringing out his sleeping bag so that he can lay down.

"Good." I replied. "Ino, do you have a plan?"