cнαpтer 4: тrυтн or dαre

Quote of the chapter: "Is love in the air?"

Warning: Many POVs for this chapter.

~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~#~

~cнαpтer 4: тrυтн or dαre~

Sasuke's POV

I shouldn't go to that sleepover. It's pointless. Ami will just keep on flirting. She's obviously a fangirl. Sakura's hurt from the look of her eyes, but I don't know why.

I would talk to my big brother, Itachi Uchiha, about it, but he's always busy. My mom, Mikoto Uchiha, always agrees and talks to me. My dad, Fugaku Uchiha and I don't really talk. He only cares about my big brother, Itachi. Itachi graduated from high school, 3 years ago. Fugaku always adore, admire and respect his oldest son, while ignoring and underestimating me, his youngest son. He always blabber that I should become like Itachi, but Itachi said to me that I should be the one to pick my own goals because it's my life. Itachi is my closest in my family. He always supports me, he also defends me from father. 

"Oi Sasuke! Let's go! The others will be at the sleepover!" The dobe shouted while knocking loudly at my door. Guess my mom let them in. I grabbed my bag and opened the door.

"Yosh! Let's go, dattebayo!" Naruto ran.

Although deep inside, I really don't want to go.

Shikamaru sighed, carrying his bag along. "What a drag." 

"Mom, I'm going to the sleepover." I told Mikoto, my mother, as I gave her a peck on the cheek and left. 

"Be careful and enjoy!" Mikoto smiled and shut the door close.

We walked to Ino's house since it's just a few blocks away.

Hinata's POV

I was currently fixing my things for the sleepover. Tenten and Neji were at the living room waiting for me. I could hear their voices, including my father's. He's probably thinking that they are dating. I rushed to the living room while holding my bag.

"Hey Hinata! You ready?" Tenten snatched her bag and slung it to her shoulder.

I nodded and smiled back as my reply.

"Then, let's go." Neji used his hand as a signal and we went out of the mansion.

"Bye, Mr. Hyuga!" Tenten waved and Mr. Hyuga, my father, waved back with a grin on his face.

My father thinks that she's right for Neji, but they're not dating. He likes Tenten's attitude, lively, honest and sporty. And he hopes in the future that they will be together.

 We continued our path to Yamanaka's residence.

Ami's POV

I got out of my house and walked to Ino's while fixing my make-up and hair.

need to look better than that slut Sakura! She's taking my Sasuke away! I have to take him away from her! Or else, this would all be a waste.