Prologue (Part 1)

"I'm very happy for you, Lily" said a flaming red haired girl with blue eyes (her name is Amelia Diane Fernandez). "Oh thank you very much, Am" replied Lily Evans (or soon-to-be-Potter).

Last week, James proposed to Lily. Lily accepted it, you see. Last year, Lily finally agreed to go on a date with James.

Amelia, on the other hand, is Lily's and the Marauders' freind.

Today is Lily's wedding. Well, practically, Amelia is grooming her.

"You'll be made a very beautiful bride" Amelia told her. Lily giggled. "Thank you" she said.

"I owe you anything for grooming me," Lily said. "You can go in our wedding."

"Actually Lily, I can't. It is my parents' death anniversary today," Amelia answered. "I'm so sorry because I can't attend."

"It's okay" Lily said with a sad smile.

"It seems like you're ready" Amelia said after a few munites. "Will you visit us?" Lily asked. She nodded and Lily smiled. "Goodbye." She said. Lily waved and Apparated to the church.
*************
Amelia watched her fade. After Lily disappeared, she headed home.
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~
Yay!

First chapter! At least I finished it. There's still Prologue Part 2 so you can know what happened next. I hope you hang on this and wait for me to finish this. Oh, and thank you for reading and trying this on. I'm delighted.

Merry Christmas (if it is Christmas there)
-Joanne