It's A Beautiful Day To Be Burning In Hell

Mulai dari awal

The red glow of my soul turned blue before I was slammed into a wall. The blue bones that he resonated were then fired at me, to which I quickly ran before diving to the tiled floor as the last bone flew centimeters from my head.

Before I could catch my breath, several things much bigger than me that resembled goat heads floated down before glowing a blue color. With wide eyes, I quickly jumped out of the way as the cannons fired a powerful blast of light.

'L-L-Lasers?!'

Quickly the cannons re-targeted themselves on me. I threw myself off to the side as they fired another powerful blast. This time I wasn't quick enough as I felt an unbearable pain in my leg. I held back my scream that so desperately wanted to get out and stood on my feet, trying to make it look painless. I couldn't tell from Sans expression if I succeeded or not.

Once again four different cannons all lined up on every side of me. Pure instinct drove me to run into the middle of the room, the lasers zooming past me on all sides, the heat demonstrating how excruciatingly hot the whole blast would feel if you were caught in it. The very speed of it whipped up my short hair proving how quick you'd have to be to avoid it.

"huh," Sans voice made my gaze quickly meet his. His white pupils were back as he merely shrugged. "always wondered why people never use their strongest attack first."

With a sad, soft sigh I charged at him, raising my arm before half-heartedly taking a swing at him with my knife. Extremely quickly, he dodged, making my eyes widen in surprise and look up at his grin.

"what? you think i'm just gonna stand there and take it?"

Suddenly bones from both sides of me started coming with startling speed, me having to jump between them in order to avoid being attacked. Surprisingly I was able to avoid them all. Sans still stood with his hands in his jacket pockets, the grin on his face falling slightly.

"our reports showed a massive anomaly in the space time continuum." He said after I attacked again only for him to dodge. "timelines jumping left and right, stopping and starting..."

Another attack came for me. An assortment of white and blue bones. I had to quickly stop when the blue bones came for me and jump over the white ones. Yet, my body didn't do that as well as I hoped as I tried to jump the final jump only for the sharp bone to stab my ankle and me to give a hiss in pain while Sans' grin seemed to grow a bit.

I tried again to hit him. The effort was thankfully fruitless as he dodged out of harm's way again.
"until suddenly, everything ends."

Platforms raised before a bunch of bones covered the floor and some trying to hit me overhead. Quickly, I dodged, one barely missing me as I jumped from platform to platform until my feet finally touched the solid ground. The pain in my ankle seemed to scream for attention to be treated, but I ignored it.

"heh heh heh..." He said before opening his eyes to reveal black pits. "that's your fault, isn't it?"

More platforms appeared with bones approaching me to which I jumped from the platforms to the ground. My lungs and body were starting to give as I started to pant. Sweat started to form on my forehead.