Chapter 1: Beautiful Stranger

Start from the beginning

Darkness...

Darkness...

Staring at the painting, was a boy of teenage years. A luxurious gold silk covered his waist but you can see clearly there was many bruises adorning his pale skins atrociously. His arms, his waist, his neck, his back. The wounds was everywhere such you would not find any smooth, uninjured skin even if you look for it on the poor boy.

Darkness is coiling around me.

The blond haired child gripped onto the sheet tighter, he lowered his head further down as his bang covered his eyes, not giving a chance for anyone to see what kind of emotion it reflected.

Up in the ceiling was a web. In the tangled web was a banded argiope, it had successfully captured its prey into its grips. The blue butterfly fluttered its wings desperately, trying to escape even while the spider pierced its fangs onto its neck and started to suck its blood.

Slowly, the butterfly went limp, occasionally twitching as if it still wanted to live even the poor insect knew it was hopeless. Then it stopped completely.

I, who has been engulfed in darkness, He got up from the bed, revealing more hidden bruises. Beside in the darkness where a moonlight was unable to light onto was an equally naked elderly man with shaggy pale-blond, neck-length hair, his stomach was noticeably bellowed to show he had every rich, oily food served to him.

..have the body marked by the sword... Alois walked over to the window, My blood is sucked until there is none left.

"And yet" Said a deeper, mature voice.

"And yet" The child echoed, walking across the luxurious red carpet, "I desire..."

The spider danced in an excitement, its eyes reflecting the walking child.

"In that case" The room was now completely covered in white, silver webs.

"I will cry out" Alois muttered.

The spider raised its head, "Cry out through the darkness" It commanded.

His oceanic blue eyes widened, "I desire you! I yearn for you!" He exclaimed, a spider now sat on the boy's tongue, vaporising into the air in dark miasma as his contract now on his tongue.
__________________

In a misty covered high end town, upon vast acres of lands stood a gargantuan, immense manor. In the back was an extravagantly designed fountain, an obvious touch of world renowned garden designer.

Down the grand staircases led to large acres of garden filled with green forests and clear pond with a swan gazebo. The manor itself showed the proof as the member of an influential Noble family.

"Master" Gloved hands poured the steamy liquid onto the blue delicate China cup, "I have prepared Ridgway's 'Her Majesty's Blend for this morning's tea."

Alois stretched his stiff arms before looking sleepily at his butler while he popped the neatly folded white shirt onto the bed. Beside the sitting tea and pot on a wooden table, a small box was open and inside was a familiar blue ring.

The Earl sat up, dangling his leg playfully while the demon butler buttoned his shirt smoothly. As Claude buttons his shirt, Alois unbottons a few buttons in hopes of irritating Claude but to no avail.

The said person narrowed his eyes.

Alois delightfully smiled, "Did it trouble you?"