Chapter 9: The New Guardian

Andi's POV

I woke up this morning and went straight to the bathroom to get ready. When I got back to our dorm, I saw Kim and she was barely getting up.

"Kim! Get Up! The Assembly could start any minute now!" I said shaking her but she still wouldn't get up.

"You lead me no choice..." I said walking towards her tools. Then reached out for her favorite one. "You don't mind if I borrow this to take gum off of Ben's shoes?" I asked but still nothing.

"Seriously? Kim, you don't even let me go near your tools, What's-Wrong?" I said but I was shocked when I pulled the covers and she wasn't there.

"What? Where's-"

"BOO!" Kim yelled behind me.

"Oh there you are."

"I didn't scare you?"

"No, not really."

"I will one day Andi Cruz."

"Yeah, ok. Good Luck with that. You'll have to find out my weaknesses first, which is not a lot by the way."

"What? The Dark?"

"I'm not afraid of the Dark, I just-You know what, let's go." I said walking towards the door. When we got to the Atrium, I saw Luke and his team next to Jessie and Ben.

"There's my girl." he said.

"Hey." I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"What took you guys so long?" Jessie asked.

"Sorry. Kim tried to scare me."

"Again..." Ben said.

"And she failed." I said.

"Again..." Jessie said.

"One Day.." Kim said before walking to her Wits.

"Good Morning students." Aggie said, he was physically here, not on the screen or something...

"As you all know tomorrow will be the start of our second semester." He said.

"But before that, I would like to thank you all once again for helping out with the Diyad tree. You all saved the Realm and the the lives of MANY WItches and Wizards." he said then everyone started clapping their hands.

"Ok, so. We will get started with the Activities in the Field. So, may everyone please proceed to the venue." Cameron said then we all walked.

"Not you Ethan and Emily." Aggie said. Then Luke, Jessie and I looked back at them, then at Aggie and Cameron.

"We'll be fine." Ethan said.

"We'll see you guys in a bit." Emily added then we walked out.

Emily's POV

"To my office." Aggie said before he tele transported me and Ethan there.

"Why did you want to see us?" Ethan asked.

"As you know, your former guardian, Ruby Webber has been expelled." he said then Cameron started tear up.

"I'm sorry sir. Excuse Me." he said walking out then we all looked creeped out.

"ANyways, i want you guys to meet your new Guardian, Dimitri." he said then this guy wearing a beaning, a black shirt, some jeans and converse came in.

"Dimitri, these are your Wits, Ethan and Emily Prescott. Emily, Ethan. Dimitri."

"Sup guys. Glad to be here."

"Well, you three better head to the field before Cameron makes a fit. Oh that poor boy." he said before we walked out.

"So, you're our new guardian huh?" I asked.

"Guess so."

"Well, not what we expected but let's just hope you're better than the last one."

"Why what happened?"

"None of your business." Ethan said before we walked to the field and when we got there, we sat next to Jessie.