30

"You're not fighting? What, did you pull a muscle or something?" Jacob said walking over to Bella, Edward, Japer and I. Embry was silently following him.

And in case you don't know we suspect Victoria behind all this. And I'm stuck with the two love birds alone.

"He's doing it for me, okay?" Bella said.

"Whatever." Jake said. "Just tell us the plan."

"This field will give us an advantage in battle. We need to lure the newborns with Bella and Ariana's scent, but it needs to end here."

"Edward, Ari and I are going on a campsite. Even if he carries and Emmett, Ari, they'll still pick up on our scents."

"Your stench, however, is revolting." I lightly glare at Edward.

"Dude, you really don't wanna start comparing stinks." Jake stated.

"What he means is that your scent will mask mine if you two carry us." I say to Jake and Embry.

"Done." He said.

"This is not a good idea." Edward commented.

"Edward, they won't want to get anywhere near his odor. " Jasper tells him.

"Okay. Let's just try it." I said walking over to Jacob. He picks me up with ease, bridal style.

"Eau de wolf coming up." Jake said.

"Run."

Jake began running until we got into the woods he slowed down.

"So you gonna ask me to sit out of the fight? Or don't you care about my safety."

"Of course I care. But that's up to you." I told him.

"Well, what do you want." Jake asks.. I look up at him.

"If it were my choice, I'd want you to stay. I feel safe with you." I told him truthfully. A smile appeared on his face.

"Okay." He said. "I'll stay." He said.

"Jake-" I started saying but he cut me off.

"Ariana your my imprint. It's my job to be there for you. If you'd feel safer with me with you then I will stay with you and protect you at the campsite. It won't be during the entire thing just until the morning of the fight." He said. I sighed.

"Fine." He smirked.

-

Tonight I was spending the night at Jake's. Alice convinced my dad I was spending the night at her place. And Jake's dad trusts us.

I set my backpack on the couch.

"Good seeing you again Ariana." Billy said.

"You too, Billy." I said smiling at him. He nods smiling going to the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do?" Jake asked me. I shrugged.

"I dunno its your house." I said.

"Your the guest." I sigh in frustration plopping down on the couch next to him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded and he put a movie in. Half way through Billy went to bed.

It was dark in the living room. The only light came from the TV.

I looked over at Jake who was staring at the screen.

"Your staring." He said glancing at me. I blush and look away.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He tilts my chin so I was looking at him.

"Ari....I have to tell you something."

"Yea?" I ask him. He gulps nervously.

"I love you." He said. I look at him surprised.

__________________________

Vote/Comment