24

I got ready for school. Bella and I got home from Florida last night. I'm still tired but I'll manage.

-

I decided to hitch a ride with Bella and Edward because of my tiredness.

We pulled into the school.

"Do you regret going?" Edward asks Bella.

"No." Bella replied. "It was really great seeing my mom. Just really hard saying goodbye." She responded.

"It doesn't have to be goodbye." Edward says.

Edward doesn't want Bella to be a vampire. But with the Volturi how does he expect on stopping it? make her run and hide?

Edward steps out of the car and Bella and I followed.

"Of course not." Edward said.

What?

I walked around the car as Edward, Bella and I started heading to the school when I saw Jacob standing in front of his motorcycle. He looked hot with that black t-shirt and his hair wet.

"Hey." Bella said to him.

"Charlie said you left town." He said to her.

"Yeah. To visit my mom. Why?" She asked him.

"He's checking to see if your still human." Edward said with humor in his voice. Jake glared at Edward.

"I'm here to warn you. If your kind come on our land again-"

"Wait, what?" Bella and I say at the same time. Jake looked at me and Bella then to Edward.

"You didn't tell them?" Jake asked Edward.

"Just leave it alone, Jacob."

"Tell me what?" Bella asked her boyfriend.

"Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding. It's nothing to worry about." He assured her.

"Listen to you. Did you and that other leech lie to get them out of town, too?" Jake asked. Edward stepped up in front of Jake.

"You should just leave. Now." He tells Jake.

"They have a right to know. She is the one the redhead wants." Jake stated throwing me a look.

"Victoria? Alice's vision." Bella said piecing it together.

"I was trying to protect you." Edward tells her.

"By lying to me. Okay, we're gonna talk about this, but...You." She says now talking to Jake. "Why haven't you called me back?" She asked Jake.

"I had nothing to say." Jake says turning back to his bike.

"Well, I have tons. Hold on." Bella says but Edwardo stopped her.

"Hey is it cool if I come with you?" I ask him. He nods and hands me a helmet.

"Ari don't." Edward said.

"I'll be fine." I said wrapping my arms around Jakes muscular torso and he drove off.

________________________________

Vote/Comment