if I fall for you

Maya sat down at her table. Wow was all she could think of.

"Wow." was all Riley, Missy, and Smackle and the rest of the school could could say.

The girls stared at each other in silence as they picked at their lunches. 

"I can't believe you agreed to date him, and kissed him like that," Riley said in awe. "Don't you hate him?"

"I never hated him, just annoyed with him," Maya replied. 

Smackle giggled, "Farkle asked me out." 

"Gavin asked me!" Missy giggled. 

"You like Gavin?" Maya asked as she nibbled a piece of her sandwich,  "He's not your type though." 

Missy twirled a part of her hair, "I like boys that have a good reputation, and Gavin has a good one. His lips taste good too."

Maya chuckled and shook her head. She decided to think of her incentives. If he was going to blackmail her, she should take advantage a bit.

1) If she made out with him well instead of him sleeping with her, he didn't sleep with her that night.

2) If he voluntarily didn't sleep with her, he would get a nice date.

3) If he did something large for her, he could get invited to choose her dress and get it fit.

Maya smiled at the ones she had for now. She was going to tell Lucas all about them after school.

The bell rang for the next period. Maya picked up her stuff and walked to her next class. She couldn't wait to give them to Lucas.

Maya plugged in her earphones and hit shuffle on her phone. 

I know your insides are feeling so hollow,  

and it's a hard pill for you swallow.

But if I fall for you, I'll never recover.

But if I fall for you, I'll never be the same.

~

The last period bell rang. Maya was free. She ran up to Lucas's desk before he was about to leave. 

"Lucas!" she shouted.

Lucas looked up, "Yes, Miss Hart?"

"Can we go to my house right now?" Maya asked, bouncing.

Lucas smirked, "Alright." 

"Great!" Maya called out the room. 

Maya didn't live too far from JQA. It was about 16 blocks away from her home. Maya usually got afree half  fare bus pass from her school. 

When Maya got home, she immediately put down her bag, fixed her self a snack, and waited for Lucas. In the meantime, she played her playlist again. 

You're such a hard act for me to follow

Love me today don't leave me tomorrow, yeah

But if I fall for you, I'll never recover

If I fall for you, I'll never be the same

The door opened. 

Lucas shook the keys in his hand, "Still got them." 

"You can keep them for a bit." Maya shrugged.

Lucas took off his coat, "So why did you let me come here?"

"I needed to talk to you about something, how about we go to my room?" Maya answered.

Lucas nodded, smirking again. He followed Maya to her room.