fur elise

Maya couldn't concentrate in class, as always. But this time, she actually couldn't. Her thoughts was flooded with Lucas Friar. 

Why did she even let Lucas sleep with her in the first place? That was a horrible move. It wasn't bad though. They ignored each other for the whole night. Besides, she was sleepy. People do weird things when their sleepy. Also, she felt bad Lucas was never gonna get her. Well, he did get the girl

Maya didn't hate Lucas. She didn't think she loved him either. She just thought he was funny and he often was a highlight of her boring days. She wouldn't hurt him. 

It was interesting Lucas had developed an rather large obsession with Maya so quick. He had only come to Manhattan in 7th grade, and he had gotten obsessed in 8th. That was a bit crazy. 

By the time 5th period was over, Maya hadn't realized what was waiting for her at lunch. She first stopped at her locker. She opened it up and inside was a blue envelope that said Maya in blue lettering. Lucas, Maya knew immediately. He was obsessed with blue too. Maya tore the envelope up to reveal a slip of blue paper. I'm right behind you, it read. Maya turned around. 

She opened her mouth to scream, but Lucas sealed it with a kiss. 

Maya didn't pull back. She let him do what he wanted. She didn't kiss back though. 

Lucas let go. "You didn't do anything."

"I didn't have to." Maya said.

"Here's the proposal plan. Since the Winter Formal is coming up, I've got some flowers and an orchestra. You just need to act surprised while I do my thing." Lucas explained.

"You got a whole orchestra and flowers? Look you didn't have-" Maya was cut off by another kiss.

Lucas let go after one second for this one, "Whenever you speak I just want-"

"Whatever. I'm going. Don't be a bitch." Maya walked off.

Lucas smiled. Maya was going to love 6th Period Lunch today.

He ran to the boys bathroom where he found his orchestra and entourage goofing off.

"What the fuck, guys? We need to work." Lucas shut the door and locked it. "Billy, you are going to throw confetti once I ask finish asking her. The bag is in the closet behind you. Charlie, I need you to ask Riley to the dance-"

"I wanna ask Riley!" Farkle butted in. 

Lucas shook his head, "Too late, I've paired you with Smackle. I thought you liked her."

"Fine." Farkle sighed.

"Riley's awesome. Love that girl." Charlie did a thumbs up to Farkle. Farkle made a face at him.

"Zay, your job is to conduct the band and throw Maya a red rose. Not a pink one. Farkle, you need to make sure things are going smoothly. Make sure everyone's watching. Orchestra Guys, you guys know what to do. Dave and Yogi, you'll be the only two mates on skates to roll around throwing rose petals. Oh, and Gavin! Ask Missy to the Formal! I forgot she hung out with Maya. Rehearsal didn't go too well with Smackle. Make sure you have a tight grip. Lets do this!" Lucas clapped.

"Mission Lucas's Girlfriend!" Gavin chanted along with the others. 

The boys unlocked the door and were ready. 

Inside the cafeteria, Isadora Smackle, was telling Missy all about out Lucas was going to ask Maya out. 

"What do you mean?!" Missy said astonished, "He was supposed to ask me!"