Fix You- Bloodlines part 1

Magsimula sa umpisa

I cut myself when I felt a sudden wave of dizziness. Damon noticed and immediately pulled the car over to the side of the road, rushing over to my side of the car after he stopped.

"You alright?" he asked concerned after I pushed open my door.

I let out a sigh of relief at the feel of the fresh breeze on my face and nodded. I tried standing, but that only ended up in me stumbling right in to his expectant arms.

"Hey there," he said to me, all joking and teasing gone from his face. He looked so worried and it made me feel terrible for making him feel this way.

"I'm fine," I assured him. "Just a little nausea. I'll be okay."

He relaxed slightly, but I could tell he was still a bit concerned.

"Alright," he said. "Let's get back on the road."

"Damon, I can't," I told him. "I have to go back."

"Oh come on," he groaned. "We've already come this far."

"Elena and I were in a wreck," I reminded him. "I have to go home, she's gonna wonder where I am and she's going to know you kidnapped me."

"That's a little melodramatic, don't you think?"

I gave him a look, silently telling him he wasn't funny.

"I can't go to Georgia," I rephrased.

"Too late," he whispered.

"Damon-"

"You may have your little magical necklace, but I could take it and easily make you...agreeable," he interrupted with a smirk.

"You wouldn't," I said confidently. "You would never do that to me."

Before he could reply, a phone started ringing. My phone, to be exact. I gaped at Damon.

"You took my phone?" I questioned with disbelief as he took it out of his jacket pocket. His trademark smirk was his only reply before he glanced at the screen.

"It's your sister's boyfriend," he sang. "I'll take it."

All I could do was stare as he answered my phone.

~~~~~

Third POV

"Sam's phone," Damon answered pleasantly, while she continued to stare at him.

"Where is she?" Stefan immediately asked his brother while Elena stared at Stefan with wide eyes. Why hadn't her sister answered her phone? "Is she alright?"

"Sam? She's right here. And yes, she's fine," Damon replied, looking over at Sam as he emphasized "fine".

"Where are you? Let me speak to her," Stefan demanded, suspicious of his brother having Sam.

Elena sat on Stefan's bed, worry etched on her face. Damon may have said she was alright, but Elena didn't trust Damon at all. Especially not with her younger sister.

Damon held the cellphone out to Sam.

"He wants to speak to you," he told her.

She took the phone with no hesitation, holding it up to her ear.

"Stefan?" she said.

"Sam," he sighed with relief, immediately making Elena stand up and rush to his side.

"Sam!" she said. "Where are you? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Damon took care of me," Sam replied calmly, eyes sliding over to Damon who seemed surprised she gave him credit.