8 ; AOM'S MOM

Aom arrived at their house.

Her sister waited for her outside.

"Whatever you hear from mom..just let it out..ok?"

Aom exhaled before she opened the door.

Her mom was sitting on the sofa.

"mom.."

"good that you're here..sit down."

Aom sat down in front of her mom.

Her sister was standing behind them.

"what you think you're doing aom? why you leave, mike?"

"mom"

"don't you know how I feel pity for him? he always been here checking if you're already home.. every day he brought flowers for you...hoping you'll go to talk to him....why you have to do this? Mike is such a good man for you, and you're at the right age already, so you can't say you're not ready for this aom? What's going on? Is there something I have to know?"

"mom. I made that decision cause I knew. If I marry him, I will never be happy and contented..."

"How can you say that?...is mike not enough for you?"

"mom. It's not that. Mike is a good man, but my heart is not ready ..."

"then when will you be ready? My god, you're already 28 aom when will you plan to settle down?.. If you're old enough? If mike was already getting tired of waiting for you? Why do you have to let this opportunity to find a responsible guy?..."

"mom. I'm in love with someone else.."

"that's stupid aom...no..i won't accept that rEason..tomorrow..you'll talk to mike..continue the wedding..whether you want it or not"

Aom stood up "mom. I'm sorry, but you can't force me. You already said it. I'm at a right age..."

Aom ran to her room in tears.

She opens her laptop.

And in time, tina was calling through skype.

Aom wipes her tears immediately.

"love.."

Tina in a wide smile.

"Can I see you tonight?"

"ahh..are you serious? Tonight?"

"yes..please"

"ok..ill just prepare the car..."

Aom ended the call.

She put on her jacket and went downstairs.

"where are you going aom?"

It was her sister.

Her mom.was still on the sofa but didn't mind her.

Aom was driving as well as wiping her eyes.

She was hurt

It wasn't the first that her. Mom does the force to marriage.

First was her sister who was married to a rich.man.but not her love

They had been married for almost five years, .but until now..they had no child..maybe because there is no love in between..aom doesn't wanna let that happen to her..though she had love mike before...but now it was tina who owns her.

Aom park in a resto tina was already there.

Aom went out of the car and ran to tina. Then hugged her.

"hmm, did you missed me that much"

She held aom's face when she saw tears falling.

"hey..what happen?"

Tina was so worried already, but there was nothing she could do but hug aom and comfort her with the warmth of her arms.